E
i need gohan ssj4 :D becaus im collecting last transforms

Thats Why Eminem Gonna Kill Ya !! [/COLOR]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the 5th time hes done this. dude. there is a request thread. and gohan never went ssj4

eminem

E
gohan ssj4

but still can someone creat it !!! SuperSaiyanChris
i have ussj5 goku thats dbaf but still can play with it in dbz = esf :D

Thats Why Eminen Gonna Kill Ya !!

Best answers
HA! i.........****ing...............wish! I would love to be a modeler but im just not that talented as some of these fine modelers that we have in these forums. Btw we know its not real we just like the fact that we can play around with the models. I mean that cloud model is waaaay off. Im talking about how its not related anywhere close to dbz yet everyone loved it.. :S So y not?? I mean der i know DBAF is totaly fake BUT those that created those images and recolored them, they actually look pretty badass. So who says u cant have them?

eminem

E
i dont understand you (not so good)
but if goku ssj5 is created i think can some good modeler creat gohan ssj4

eminem

E
i have a quastion how can i put pics wher im typing like you'r goku ssj4 NeLO I FOUND YOU

Best answers
::long sigh::
Omg AF is a created dbz fan made and is not real.
They have edited real pictures and made them look almost real. Especially the SSJ radditzu thats my favorite one on the other hand. There is no SSJ4 Gohan, Gotenks, or Trunks or any Vegetrunks. There is no SSJ5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 either. Now post in the final request thread please. Can someone please close this.

Best answers
Hey someone else noticed :D i feel so loved! :D anyway when u click on ur user cp at the top of the forums, there should be some sections u can see. The one ur wanting is the Signiture section of it. Cuz thas me signiture. There should be some directions i think i dont remember. What i did was click on the image icon. Then it said to enter the website where u got it. i think..Then just submit it. O btw, dont double post. There is an edit button on the bottom right corner of ur post. use that next time. All best! :yes:

Btw shin u might wanna read my other post again. Read it carefully. ;/

eminem

E
NELO do you have msn ?
if you have one give me your msn e-mail plz

Best answers
No sry man i dont and if u want to know that information pm me. (private message) that is located at the bottom of every members post. It says pm. Use that if u want to know things outside the topic. That is all..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my dear lord, this thread is still alive

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O....k....
A)There is a thread at the top of the page: Final Request Thread. Use that for all model requests.
B)This thread has taken too many twists and turns to not call it off-topic.

CLOSED

Bolteh2

B
ok alot of doubleposting in here and, eminem, you have done this before and i didnt really warn you, i just said to make request in the final request thread, you didnt listen so im gonna warn you

warning to eminem*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom