Can Someone help me please?!?!?!

Best answers
Hello everyone. I have been trying my hardest to search through every forum there is to figure out a solution to this problem I am having. I have not been able to activate or play any game within steam for the past 3 months and quite frankly Im sick of this. Everytime I try to open steam up it loads up to 27% then blinks off and comes back on again and goes all the way up to 99%. Then after a while an error pops up that states,
"Steam has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." And the Error signiture is,
"AppName: steam.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName: steamui.dll ModVer:0.0.0.0 Offset:0008df0a"

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this so I can finally play the games I love so much again. I've mailed the staff of valve so many times and it seems like they've neglected to reply or even speak of what they are doing about this error. I have came across many others that have the same problem so I know Im not alone in this. Thanks for your help everyone. :yes:

Best answers
I've searched through that before as well and found nothing. Has anyone else had this problem before and resolved it?

Best answers
I've done that thousands of times and yet still it does the same stupid stuff...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=35

That's the only thing I can find in relation to your getting stuck at 27% issue, try the stuff there, it might help.

You could try downloading an anti-virus program if you have not done so already, as something might be interfering with your steam installation.

Also, keep an eye on this thread ( http://forums.steampowered.com/foru...337&highlight=Steam+has+encountered+a+problem )

The users have a similar problem to you, if not the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom