Best answers
I have been interested in modeling for hl mods for a while. I have never used milkshape before, but i think i can maybe learn. Im only 14 and im not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if you can explain good i can learn. Can someone here give me a whole explanation and teach me step by step how to model? And If you can, it would be a lot easier to talk on AIM then in the forums. My AIM s/n is NigelThrnbery. Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuuh.. why have someone learn u? play with the tutorials that are plastered all over milkshapes main page, they help a bunch on the basics!

Best answers
Well, it'd be easier if someone explained to me because if im looking at a tutorial and i get stuck, what happens? oh ya, i could just ask for help. lol. sorry. but if someone had the time to help id like it very much. Thanks

Best answers
need help

Will someone tell me how to model on AIM isntant messanger or MSN messanger? I dont know how to start but if you got me started, i probably wouldnt need to much more help. my AIM name is NigelThrnbery and my MSN messanger email is [email protected]. Reply here if you want to help me so i know to go on one of those. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom