Can some one point me in to development?

Best answers
can some one show me a web site or just tell me some thing about coding developing and just creating stuff i wana learn to make some thing on my own like flash-games or mini-games or just make some programs or just change something in programs or games i wana learn to mod n stuff can some one show me something about it

and DONT tell me i cant learn just like that i mean i wana learn no matter how hard it is or how boring and long can it take

thank you if you support me on this

Best answers
im not willing to spend hours of time finding nothing and losing expensive play time and in most of the sites the whole page would be like full of stuffs and only 1 line usfull witch wouldnt be in the beggining or the middle

i need the info to be simple and only about the things i need to know

like how many programs i need and what programs do i need (im limited to 2GB for them for now)
and then in the programs im sure i can find the help button

Best answers
So you're not willing to do anything? You want other people to do the research for you, point you to the door so you can start?

Nice..

Best answers
Kimfu said:
So you're not willing to do anything? You want other people to do the research for you, point you to the door so you can start?

Nice..
... i hate google

*bump* i want to learn not about half-life i want to learn to create

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and you do that to learn a coding language, by following that link I provided. It has various links to learn the language C++.

Best answers
is C++ for download is it downloadable? and if yes its imposilbe to find it there can some one point me in to download link couse its insane

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well as i know you need to download a coding help programm like Visual Studio and then you need to know some engine languages like d3d and opengl ( i recommend d3d language, c++ wouldnt hurt to learn aswell, as i hear its pretty easy.

though to create something on your own you can use any language, as programms i recommend c++ and Delphi and for game the Direct3D (D3D) language or OpenGl (OGL) language.

though since Windows vista wont support OGL you better learn D3D for games.

Best answers
okey now that was info now i know what to use now what and where to download

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude...check the friggin' link I posted...

To compile and build your code you will need a compiler. There are some great free compilers for dos/windows:
www.mingw.org (commandline)
www.borland.com (commandline or free "turbo C++" DOS compilers with UI in the museum)
http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/ (dos command line compiler)
You might want to check out one of those first to see if coding is your thing. Borland Turbo C++ is a great compiler to get started in. To code a half-life mod, Microsoft Visual C++ is the most convienent.
If you would've just followed the link, you wouldn't have to ask these questions. Seriously, if you are too lazy to even click on a link to find more stuff, then don't even bother trying to learn to program. It costs a hell of alot of patience to learn a language first, and then be able to code something. And that is just the beginning, imagine how long it will take if you have a huge piece of program and you need to iron out some bugs, it could take hours, days and sometimes even weeks before you find out you made some stupid spelling error. (or if you are lucky, you find it instantly)

Best answers
but thats only reading well okey i found one explonation witch cleared out some things but i dont even know how that works

i know no one will do this but can some one just make a stupid thing and just show me how to make it a thing like some text i dont know that i could copy (not copy past) so i would atleast know what it means (yup i was right your not interested)

okey okey i got it now i need to download some complier just cant find it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom