Can not wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Most players don't want to see,Is esf1.3 haven't release.We are the esf loyal players.But from a few years ago until now.From junior high school to college has been waiting.On ESF enthusiasm has dissipated,Esf enthusiasm has gradually dissipated.We thank the staff , you have worked hard.However, In when we were waiting eagerly,Suddenly appear esf1.3 leaked video on youtube.We blame the hackers so without virtue ,But also very pleased,After all , the long-awaited esf1.3 can finally exposed the true face.But soon after just know.Only to find that this is a joke of you.You take advantage our enthusiasm.Even if is April fool's day,Also can't so play with the player's heart.Every few months you update your photo and video,To show us the game more perfect,even publish operating tutorial.We want to play,We want to play but it hasn't been released,Getting bored and give up this game .I also knew that the game under the perfect shot of public has a lot of outside can't see the mistake.That we are very understanding.But you can first release,Deficiency after you can publish to repair,Finally, a perfect version.Lost a lot of players at the moment,Hope you think twice.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TL: DR: He suggests you hurry up.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So what your saying is the team is losing members due to them taking so long? Well in my opinion if some people can't wait then that's up to them, I don't see why the ESF team has to release an unfinished game just to make the member who can't wait happy. Plus if they did do this I am sure you will get some members giving the MOD bad criticism due to it not being finished and perfect.

It is better if we all just sit and wait for the full finished game and if you can't wait for that, then take care hope to see you in the future.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
If I had a penny for every time I saw a thread asking for a new release....

Look, they won't.

You're thread is nothing new. It isn't going to change anything. I pretty much agree with everything Jrich144 said above.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No.
---
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom