Can make wishes in spectator mode.

Best answers
Somone was in my server a red diamond shaped thing was near the dbs, always summoning the dragon, only person in spectator was "SONIC" with this id: "236075" exploiting this to hell...

I went to spectator to test it, and it let me summon, I banned him from my server, everyone else should to the same.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...? right... how come ur the only one getting a crapload of bugs?

Best answers
Because I am looking with my eyes?

EDIT:

And lots of other people have found and reported bugs...

Best answers
Hmm, take some screens the next time, you reported a lot off bugs, but none with screens...

Best answers
Why do you need screens?

Detailed:
Go into game, choose team, choose character, chooseteam menu, choose spectator, goto dbs and press use, select wish, join team to view results

Best answers
The current spectator mode has various bugs, wich hopefully will be fixed with the sdk2.3 spectator mode.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn acecool ur just raising ur post and mostly liying and i tried that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SLIM, DONT TALK BULL****!, im uploading a clip as i am typing, where i am acting the bug, and you can also c a bug of shenron, he turns black.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:
SLIM, DONT TALK BULL****!, im uploading a clip as i am typing, where i am acting the bug, and you can also c a bug of shenron, he turns black.

well, here is the bug, put the .dem file in your esf dir, and then start esf, go into console and type, playdemo " bug .dem"
must type with the spaces after and b4 bug.

CLICK ME

Best answers
Errrrmmmm,...no?

Don't double posting,ermm,what was your name???Wangster,isn't it?

Best answers
lol viki, u post a wanna be mod post that was 100% spam, wich is like 2 different ideas in one. Anyways, its also possible to make wishes through walls, wich is kind of the same idea. Ive never had this problem before in my server, so it must not be commonaly exploited or doesnt happen all the time...

Best answers
I saw it being exploited on my server,no one was near dbs, except a red diamond type thing, dragon got summoned, wtf? no one was near, cept that red thing, 1 person in spectator, I goto spectator press use next time balls came, bang wish thing came up, banned the exploiter and reported it.

Best answers
hmm what other bugs have u found ace cool?? since other ppl had monkeys up there asses about the whole thing about u posting bugs... i think its great that ur finding bugs and reporting it so the team can fix it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..., everyone can find bugs, just look @ surroundings, you wil find ALOT, even some not reported, just keep an eye out for them.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, when 1.1 was first half-assedly released I posted about 6 bugs the first week, a few of which haven't been mentioned any time since then by anyone but harSens. Does that make me some great guy? No. Does that mean I'm pulling errors out of my ass? No. You guys need to stop congradulating / berrating Acecool for his work on the forums and keep these threads on topic. If you really can't hold it in and you're that suspicious IM a mod and we'll "look into" the bugs for you. Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom