Can i make a lan game??

Best answers
Can u make lan games on WON? i know u cant join servers but i want to make a lan game just for myself. i tried and got the client.dll error, i just want to know if i can get it to work. thnx

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you play on WON you have a 1:90 chance of making it work.

So my advice. Get STEAM itll wotk there 100%

EDIT: Pain is late XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Non-Steam use is not supported. You'll need to use Steam if you want ESF to run correctly, or if you want to recieve help.

You should also know that you can make LAN games over Steam as well, so it's really not a problem.

Best answers
well, the guys problem is that you can't be f.x 5 friends on a LAN game playing togheter if you all don't have your own steamaccount.
so i would recommend just putting the esf folder into you HL-WON folder and trying to acces it through the custom game menu. i don't know if this work's but my bets are so.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
well, the guys problem is that you can't be f.x 5 friends on a LAN game playing togheter if you all don't have your own steamaccount.
so i would recommend just putting the esf folder into you HL-WON folder and trying to acces it through the custom game menu. i don't know if this work's but my bets are so.
Actualy you can. Just start STEAM in offline mode and your friends can connect together with 1 account.

Got that off of STEAMS site once ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom