Can Anyone Give Me The Cd-Key to install Half-life

DBZ_Budokai_Fan

D
I Actually Had it but i lost the case but dindnt lost the disk so yeah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bwahahahahhahahaahahaha

you can't get cd-keys from here my friend. try contacting steam, or remembering your "security question's" answer. but no one is going to give you a key to their account, sorry :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no , go buy a copy , it's only something like $10 - $20 dollars anyway. You can't expect to get something for nothing. Try harder to find your half-life treasure , looked under your bed yet ?

DBZ_Budokai_Fan

D
I Live in spore. tad Game is abt $50-60 and my mum is very against me playin video games.So please

Best answers
I might give you mine. Just personal message me about it asking nicely, and give me a good reason why i should give you mine and you might just get what your looking for budokai fan. Either way, this thread is going down soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
half-life original? or half-life 2? (referring to budokai's post about the 50-60 dollar price listing)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one is to discuss the giving, or asking for cd-keys. even vai pm.

please dont discuss this further -_-. either get in contact with steam, and use their secret question system. or go and buy a new copy of the game, or find the cd (the key is actually on the cd case, not the disk).

/me finds someone who can close this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom