Can any1 help?

Best answers
Um.. i can't play on any servers.. it says my cd key is invalid.. can any1 help me pls :).. i'd really appreciate the help....;D

Best answers
Are you using steam? If not download it from www.steampowered.com,create a Steam account,Buy Half- Life ,Input your cd-key,Download Half-Life through Steam, Download ESF 1.2.3 full installer , Run Half-life once before installing ESF,Install ESF ,Restart Steam. ESF should now appear in your games list.

Best answers
ehm.. is there anyway to do it withought having to buy the game :fight:

Best answers
u can do it without buying steam :s
but this aint the right forum to talk about it :D

Best answers
ssj2goku said:
u can do it without buying steam
:D
Steam is downloadable. You have to buy Half-life in order to play Earth's Special Forces.

Best answers
Hi everybody! I'm from Hungary so sorry for the bad english. I have legal CS Anthology (CS, CZ, DOD, HL Deathmatch) and Steam and everything. My question is that where i need to install ESF if i want to play on the internet. I tryed to install it to steam/steamapps/"username"/counter-strike but it's not working. please help!

Best answers
Gab3sz said:
Hi everybody! I'm from Hungary so sorry for the bad english. I have legal CS Anthology (CS, CZ, DOD, HL Deathmatch) and Steam and everything. My question is that where i need to install ESF if i want to play on the internet. I tryed to install it to steam/steamapps/"username"/counter-strike but it's not working. please help!

ESF won't work with CS Anthology or with any other CS pack that includes CZ .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can buy Half-Life 1 in stores for about $10 - $20 or $9.95 over Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom