Camping?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love camping. Just being out doors, away from civilization, and for some reason, food seems to taste a lot better when you're camping, especially eggs and bacon.

I'm going twice this summer, July 14th-16th, and August 18th-20th with my g/f. It'll be a lot different from the camping I did when I was younger. I have a feeling there will be a lot more alcohol and debauchery involved. But it'll be a blast.

Anyone else like the great out doors?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:3 My family and I used to camp for years, so I've had my fair share of it. Parts of it, I could do without, but it does also have its charm. It's great to be out in nature, waking to the sound of birds singing and feeling the sun wherever you go is very uplifting and relaxing. :3

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I like the daytime, but sleeping at night on a hard bumpy damp floor is not that great. I would rather camp in an RV than a tent. Last few times I have gone camping in New Hampshire (I live in Texas, but the mountains are so awesome to camp in) it has rained, and nights were uncomfortably cold and damp for sleeping in a tent. Next time I cam I will most likely borrow a friend's RV or something. I agree, food over a grill or campfire does taste much better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though I will sleep anywhere, I like to sleep in my own bed indoors. Hate bugs too.

But, I do love to be outside on a cool, clear night for a long time. Not enough as to sleep, but defiantly a prolonged time, away from urban areas.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im going camping this weekend with a few buds. We are packing our stuff in a canoe and just rowing untill we are lost. We are going deep into Algonquin park for all you fellow Canadians that might know the area. This is what I like to call true camping, no running water, no bathrooms, no BBQ pits, no signs of anyone else for miles. It is going to be great!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to Algonquin in August, Canisbay to be exact.

Best answers
We were gonna get a campsite for about 5 weeks, but we didn't reserve it in time. So I doubt that the campground is gonna have anything open for 5 weeks... let alone a great spot.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a long ass camping trip. You'd probably have to book 6 months ahead to get something for that long.

Best answers
well the campground is only 10 minutes away. We'd leave the camper there for 5 weeks or so and then every so often we'd bring friends to stay at the camper for a few days at a time.

Now, if the campground is 2 hours away... then it'd be another story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know you play too many video games when you see "camping" and you think some idiot in the corner with a sniper rifle.

yea i went camping alot when i was littler, we would take those long lawn chairs that you can lay down on, like they have at public beach/water parks, but they would have cushions on them, then we would set a sleeping bag on it. comfy as hell.

Best answers
I was planning to go on a camping trip through Scotland with some mates.. But a summerjob forced me to stay home.. :(

I liek going out camping, but it's been a while.. Last campingtrip was along the belgian coastline when it was frigging storming like hell.. I was glad we woke up on the same place the next morning o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
camping this weekend for download festival. taking barbecue with us.

and lots and lots and lots and LOTS of alcohol.

im gonna die =o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im going to the Kruger National Park on a safari/camp in about 2 weeks.
Should be great fun..

btw: bbq on camping trip is way better than normal bbq

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only go camping on lakes, so I can fish, and find eerie caves along the edge of them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only end up camping on de_dust, I don't get to camp in rl as much as I'd like to. I haven't camped in years :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom