Best answers
Hi all,
I made a second reskin, but for Goku
Look just this screen:

If few people like it, i will publish it...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thatll be my new sas model for CS! Ahh! amazing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice skin, dont like the coat, but im shure thats just bits off other skins, check the torso, the chest looks like overlapped pockets, but still, nice skin ^^

Best answers
one thing that would make your guy look quite good....take the jacket off of my gotenks and remove the cylinders on his jacket....then place it on goku, rescaled, then put the jacket skin on that and put a different shirt underneath

Best answers
I like the boots.

Just in some areas u can see....orange and pink o_O
Did u cut and past over the original o_O

Oh well...cool model anyway's, Id use it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nathan your a good model editor, I can see that but I dont understand how people would want to play a DBZ modification game as Goku in a camo suit or with green skin or with Majin M's all over their body it just doesnt look right with DBZ. I can understand if it's something you people like and all hey Im not inferfering just saying there are very many useless edits on the forums, NOT YOURS, I like yours.. It just gets weird..

Best answers
I like it but you'd better try and fix up the skin a bit,and the jacket,you might wanna borrow the vest off of Bryggz Gotenks,and do what he said,it would look better

BTW,is it just me or is one hair spike out of place??well....at least it looks good anyway

Best answers
Awsome! I already have that Ninja Vegeta, and Goku looking very Metal Gear Solid would be a nice addition as well! :D

Maybe add a SSJ version as well if you would. =)

Also... uhhh, don't forget to give kudo/permission/anything-else-you-need-to-publish-a-model(reskin?). Would'nt want this to be taken down if you put it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom