Camile

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Camel

I made a camile. I know, it it bad, it could be done 100X better, but I am nOOB. So, say what should I do to make it better.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL... this thread delivers.

I suppose you meant "camel" and you should probably should study some reference pics, maybe trace some outlines, then base your next version on them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I said I am new at modeling. This is the second model in my live. But I wanna learn, so ppl gimme more crits.

Best answers
It is horrible, and you can't possibly improve it.

That said, just scope out some of the modeling tutorials here, you'll make a lot more progress following some of those.

I know you're just starting out, but that misshapen creature will haunt my dreams for years to come.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:]
It is horrible, and you can't possibly improve it.

That said, just scope out some of the modeling tutorials here, you'll make a lot more progress following some of those.

I know you're just starting out, but that misshapen creature will haunt my dreams for years to come.
LoL, so reccomend me some good tutorials. As U saw I need realy good tutorials. LoL:idea:

Best answers
Holy **** dude...I'm actually scared of that but my first steps were no better either. And for people to recommend you tutorials you should atleast tell them what program you're using.

Best answers
Holy **** dude...I'm actually scared of that but my first steps were no better either. And for people to recommend you tutorials you should atleast tell them what program you're using.
I dont think that it is that scary!it is actualy very funny!:laff:

Best answers
If you think that's funny, you should see God Gundam's first models.
But yeah, did you even look at a ref picture or just play around with the program like play-doh?

(I had pitched a mod idea like 5-6 years ago (Gundam mod) and had a small team producing small models and sprites here and there. Being God Gundams first appearance in the modeling scene, he made us a Deathscythe, which resembled the michelin man.)

EDIT: Taking another look at the 'Camile'

Did he choke on a pog?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny or sad, that's still much better than my first attempt. At least you got the basic form, which shows you have some understanding of the tools.

I'd do what the others said, instead of salvaging the model, read some tutorials, play around some more before starting a project, then start from scratch with the new skills you've learned.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go have an aneurism from Mountain Dewd's comment XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom