Camera

Fastestretert

F
How can I make the camera in ESF 1.2.3 to be fixed (not to move from one side to the other) and not dynamic by putting the following commands in the console: cam_xoffset 20
cam_zoffset 0 ?, try this in the open beta and it is fixed as I want and does not move from one side to the other.

PS: The image is from ESF 1.2.3 only that I put an edited Goku model of the OpenBeta, because I am making an improved version of 1.2.3 with official content that I plan to release: b ... Sorry for my bad english
carama.png

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If im understanding you, you want the player always to the side and the crosshair to stay in the middle. The only way I know to do this is by creating an entity to be a new camera object using amxx. Ive made one that does the job, but it still has bugs with fast movement and adv melee unfortunately.

Fastestretert

F
Would you be very kind to pass that amxx on? I would be very grateful, I just want to check... It is rare because in Open beta the character if kept aside and only occurs in 1.2.3

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent released it as yet, ots supposed to be a cinematic camera and i havent fixed all the bugs yet. If i have time i may build a stripped down simple version but it may still be buggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom