Camera question

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
well guys i saw this vid on youtube and i was wondering whats that Camera Command that the guy is using... ive tried cam_xoffset and cam_yoffset but both dont make me see my char in the center when i stop moving... i know he is using cam_idealdist 100 or just press ''K'' key , but i want to know what command makes u look around when u move and when u stop flying the camera goes back to the center of ur char...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdS3KVWtDn8"]YouTube - Loki vs Sub[/ame]

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's me. All I do to my camera is hold K until it stops. If you want to reset your view, press the end key.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yes i know but when u fly the camera goes side to side .. how O-o i donno if u get what im trying to say guys lol XD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what you mean goes to the side. All that I did was hold k until it stops o_O. If the camera is doing anything weird, I'm going to blame it on the fact that I used fraps on a demo to record the fight.

edit: Yeah, after watching the video again, that's what happened. The fact that it was a demo screwed up the camera a little bit

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its because of the demo. They sometimes tend to lag a little when stuff moves fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom