Best answers
Hello,

i want to know how i can make some camera positions on maps, so i can change to them while i make a power struggle.

and how can i change to them then??? (just like in cs_assault where u can look at cameras)

i have read somewhere that pcjoe has a controllconfig where he can change zooming on your character, the cam_idealyaw X command thing i already know. now i only want to know how i can change the distance between the sight and the character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no matter if u have a camera thingy u will still need another player to take a pic or movie so its easyer to just get another person to be a camera man

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
Hello,
i have read somewhere that pcjoe has a controllconfig where he can change zooming on your character, the cam_idealyaw X command thing i already know. now i only want to know how i can change the distance between the sight and the character.
cam_idealdist X?

Best answers
Re: Re: Camera Positions

Originally posted by harSens
cam_idealdist X?
aahh thx.

hibiki, dont post here if u dont know how to.

i simply asked how to make cameras in a map so i can make a movie - and if i say that i make a powerstruggle video, there must be more persons!

i cant make a powerstruggle with myself.

but i want to have cameras, because then i dont have that pl and health status hud.

it is a good practice for beta movie making

Best answers
Or you could just get two other ppl to struggle against each other and find a nice spot and just record it ;) :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah thats my point ur still gonna need another person to use the camera

and btw this is about maps so it goes there foo

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yeah thats my point ur still gonna need another person to use the camera

and btw this is about maps so it goes there foo
yourself f00 :p

but i still want to know how to place cameras.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can't in ESF... unless its in the FGD

see, harsens copied the counterstrike fgd and removed the stuff he couldnt use... and imported the esf stuff.
so i dunno if its still in there. and im too lazy to check ^^

#edit:

oh and hibiki you're wrong for once... its possible to make the button for the camera (wich is NOT the screen, but an invisible entity above it) as big as the whole map so you can press "use" anwhere in the map and the camera changes...

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahah. nice.. :)

if you want to rotate a camer around your player for some odd reason

cam_idealyaw ?

but for map cameras... like the other dude said, you'll need a camera entity and a button to trigger it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom