calm down folks, 1.3's alive

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ_Gohan said:
maybe ure right....maybe i am?? :S
My post hadn't been directed at you . . .

the entire team is, to my knowledge, scattered across the world, so something could conceivably happen at any time (assumedly though it would be around pain, or Mastasurf's time zone's).

What that something will be is debatable.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Probarly laughing over the people here cause they believed in the Prank
:p

Best answers
Or they're laughing at the people who are going to be pissed when they find out ESF is shut down =/. Oh well, even if it's a prank, I don't think anyone cares anymore.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They have different Timezones where they life.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Raeku said:
Even though i have to go to work in 4 hours I will not sleep until either A: The site is down or B: They tell us its a joke.
ure right i am gonna wait 2 till A:They the site is down or B: They tell us its a joke
:D

The Krazy One
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
This is a prank, though it is quite possible. But in all stands, this can't happen, mainly because this mod has been created freely, and thus Funi can't do a damn thing about it, mainly because the ESF team is not making any profit off of it. Just like what the copyright area says, "Personal, and Non-Commercial Use only". Basically this is a non-commercial game, and is solely for personal gain, and enjoyment. So without further ado, I say, This is a damn good April fool's joke to the people that don't understand copyright laws. :p

*EDIT* Also, the reason why BFP was shutdown, was because they were getting profit off the game, by allowing Game magazines to put their software on their CDs, that is why Funi shut them down.

Best answers
he sed noon... everywhere is passed noon dammit!

im doing work...not allowed to go bed :(

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys... now that I think about it... I bet the team has probably been fighting this battle for awhile now. Why was there such a long period of no visible development on 1.3, then as of the past few months, we started seeing much of it? The team, bless their hearts, didn't want to spoil it for us, so they kept it a secret as long as they could. Once they realized it was inevitable, they gave us more content just so we had something to hope for. They don't want the site to go down without a single warning, however, so the information is coming out now.

Don't give up! SAVE ESF!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget to set up an option for Paypal!
Not that it'll be necessary as I'm still of the opinion that this is a hoax ^^

Best answers
ESF is doomed because it's april 2 now, we must move on and find another mod.j/k:D

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, well, I've been awake for 36 hours, so I'm off to sleep. But when I wake up, this whole thing will be over... Right?

Best answers
Hopefully...

and if it isn't a joke, couldn't the news have come on, say, March 31? The whole April Fools (is it or is it not?) thing is driving me crazy! Give me hard, cold facts!

Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Alright, well, I've been awake for 36 hours, so I'm off to sleep. But when I wake up, this whole thing will be over... Right?
It will probably over in a couple of hours.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys... now that I think about it... I bet the team has probably been fighting this battle for awhile now. Why was there such a long period of no visible development on 1.3, then as of the past few months, we started seeing much of it? The team, bless their hearts, didn't want to spoil it for us, so they kept it a secret as long as they could. Once they realized it was inevitable, they gave us more content just so we had something to hope for. They don't want the site to go down without a single warning, however, so the information is coming out now.
The email date is clear as day on the damn screenshot, and it says March 28th. C'mon. I'm sure it's obvious the email is more informative.. *cough* ESF's faults, and wants it changed, rather looking as though it's the tenth or so email sent to the ESF team in some battle over copyrights and whatnot.

Though, I'm slowly being convinced the entire email is a fake, seeing how some things were sloppily done and misspelled--The P.O. Box doesn't even look right, and the Legal Department hours don't look accurate, whatsoever... neither have I found a logical reason to even want to BLOCK the 1-800 #. I don't see an extension, and it's not like you'll be able to get ahold of anyone in the department with those work hours listed. It's possible Pain blocked it out. It would've made more sense if you added a small Ex: and then blocked out the rest. Would've worked slightly better, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom