Calling all Modelers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Just a simple question for you modelers out there, althought this -might- and mightnot be off topic, it seems ontopic to me.

I've been playing Jedi Academy, and well i made some friends, we remade his clan, and now we need a series of 4 , 5, or maybe 6 skins made. Mainly 4. 1 for eahc of us,a nd 1 for newrecruits.

We figured we want skins from our alltime favorite characters, and those would be the following:

Delita ( My Fav, from FFT )
Spike Spiegal? ( Cowboy Bebop )
and
Last but not least, he wants a cool evil looking character with a sword on his back, for example, lets say Sephiroth, or the likes. But not him. He doesnt even know who sephiroth is.

The only problem i see, is its a different format, and whatnot. You might haveto learn how to do it on a star wars game, but i thought id try. Alot of you have nice skill.

We arent aiming for perfect skins, but atleast decent ones, although me myself, i would really like a Very decent Delita, in the golden armor outfit, withthe red, and the combed back brown hair.

If your interested, and have some idea's, then please reply to this, AND email me, as i might not check here that often. Thanks for listening.

Email: [email protected]

OR on occasion catch me on MSN with same email.

Yahoo: Asellous ( yes, just "Asellous"
AOL: AuretheMaster

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfortunately, i think this thread may be closed pretty soon as its kinda advertising, and at the same time should be posted in the request thread...

oterwise good luck ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom