Call of Juarez

Best answers
This game is just omg, i was skeptical at first but once you get by the games LONG ASS LOADING TIMES, i mean seriously i have 2gb of ram dual 7900 gtx's and such and the loading is immensely long, it might just be cause everything was maxxed i haven't a clue.

Once you get into the game you have 2 episodes you can do this is only the demo mind you, one if for the reverend ray, and the other is billy, i tried ray, however the shadows were iffy the way i had them set so, i tried out billy.

Let me tell you, the graphics for the game is a 10++ ubisoft rules for graphics, and the gameplay zomg, for billy he is all stealthy, there is a scene where u have to sneak in a farmers house and steal a saddle, unlike most games where it magically disappears, he has to physically carry it out of the house, without the farmer seeing, me i just tossed it off the balcony lol.

Shadows and bushes play a huge role for billy's survival, as he isn't the gun wiz that ray is, you will have to play the game to understand what i meant.

Weather effects game play!, Rather it be sunny and you have no cover, raining and its harder to see you and harder to aim, lightning that kicks up dust so you can't see, or windy, which can blow your bullets off course, the game just kicks major ass.

You die in different ways each time, the game is based around 1st person view, which took some getting used to for this time of game, but it was for the best, say i slid down a hill and died, common looking up at the sky view right? Naa , he literaly tumbles down in ragdoll, and you watch it all happen then he slumps to a stop and stops breathing, and it fades to black.

When a indian shot me with a double barrel shotgun at PB i flew backwards, did a few rolls and landed with my hand infront of my face, i love not the same deaths, i actually look forward to dieing!

Most games when you fire a gun, it will just boom that person or thing falls down, not this one, you have to plot how far the bullet can travel, so literally anygun can be a sniper rifle if used correctly, honestly i love using the bow more then anything, requires the knowledge of their location+ angles, and its rewarding to watch them tumble over with a arrow in them =).

If you haven't been convinced by this game yet, just know this it is Splinter cell+Red dead revolver, i will have screens up in a bit, it has no screenshot button and it can't be minimized.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Links are fun: http://www.coj-game.com/

And speaking of links, how about showing us where you got the demo from? Nearest I can tell, it's due out August 4...

Best answers
My bad =P

www.Fileplanet.com has it.

Pics as promised.

I noticed the game won't run that well in 1280 reso, or it won't let me activate antilaising -_-. So the bodys have a little jag or 2, other then that it is beautiful.

By that well i mean it seems it doesn't support it or osmething, cause i know my monitor runs that reso fine, but when i run this in it, i lose parts on the screen lol.

The loading screen, learn to love it!

, it will knock off half of ur picture as shown here, but i fixed it in the next ones.This is one of the first gun fights, you are meant to use your concentration mode, via the red dead revolver aspect, to slow time and shoot everyone before the time runs out, but i was still new so i did it the old fashioned way. However watching a bullet penetrate a skull in slowmo is awesome =).Forgot to mention that in his right hand is a bible, you can literally preach while blasting them away, i love it!

This one i was a bit skeptical about posting, why because of the eyes, i think it is bugged, cause honestly that just looks demonic lol.

This is the quickdraw mode, if equipped with the correct gun he will fire the gun very quickly as well as reload it very quickly, very useful in tight spots, if you use the wrong gun however it is just a fancy way to hold your gun, when i was using quickdraw i had 4 or 5 shooting at me, so i had to make a choice i couldn't pop out because they would blow me away, then i remembered seeing a npc earlier push a barrel out infront of him to give him self cover, so i figured why not give it a try? When i went to try it he literally picked it up and i used it as cover while moving, then shoved it into the doorway blocking them in, it didn't last long but it is core gameplay like that, that makes games awesome, i think this game uses the source engine.

Thats all i have for now, this is the gameplay for Ray in the demo, ill get billy later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, looks nice. Coded in java, though, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom