Call of Duty: WWII... Again...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remain hopeful that CoD 6 (which will be handled by Infinity Ward, if I heard correctly) will not resort to the now over-used WW2 genre. I never tried CoD 3, as I heard it was underwhelming. I hope that Treyach does better the second time around.

Best answers
Reason it set in WW2 because it began getting made when cod 4 was almost finished, and I guess they didnt really think that cod 4 would become so popular (which i have no clue why it is tbh) and yes Infinity Ward are handling CoD 6

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of WWII games suck for me, or are kind of out of date. So maybe there's something about this one.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last I heard, the team threatened to quit if they worked on another WWII game, hence the release of "Modern Combat."

Since they may be working on it, I seriously hope they actually do something new.

I played the original CoD when it came out (still got the box on shelf), then CoD4 when I heard about how much win it was made out of. It's the same damn game, I hopped from WWII skins to Americas Army 3.0.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WWII is such an interesting war though. I guess when they started coming out people thought they were awesome and now they've been done to death, but nothing has caught my eye. Maybe it's because FPS are not my cup of tea, but what's the most epic WWII game in recent times?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you can climb up trees and snipe people like in that video, and have plenty of vehicle combat, including air planes I'll play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom