Call of Duty 4

Best answers
So, who here has it?

I got my copy a day couple of days ago. The campaign is AWESOME! its short, but very fun and intense. The multiplayer is great too. Balls to the wall action!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm holding off on playing any new games until I get my new gaming rig. It's gonna be sick once I do though.

As for CoD4, friends I've talked to have played it and they love it. They said it's pretty much like the first two (never played the third) but a modern war.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Meh, I saw the review, and when they said that the SP only had a 5 hour play time, I was turned off immediately. Though they said the MP makes up for it. It's not a game worth buying to me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those 5 hours (was longer for me on Veteran) are pretty amazing though. I know I'll probably take flak for this, but I enjoyed CoD4 a hell of a lot more than Crysis.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll agree there, it felt like playing through a long war movie. Every minute of it was pure awesome. Veteran Mode's aimbot's got annoying though. ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
During some of the parts that seemed completely impossible to get past without actually playing as if my life counted on it, I turned on the slow-mo and cluster bomb options.

I cried at the end when:

My main man Gaz took a round to the face. I didn't care too much about Price, although the mission where you play as a younger version of him was beyond words up until you had to run away. I was forced to use the slow-mo cheat since playing it 400 times isn't my idea of a good time.

I find it kind of odd that no one seems to really care that several thousand Marines were vaporized. Every post I've read in other forums seems to just skip right over that part and go straight to your SAS team and Griggs getting killed. I guess it cuts deeper since you got to know them, but that's still pretty cold.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother spends every waking moment playing CoD4 online.

Must be a decent game then. O:

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got the game and I must say it kicks ass! I'm only about 1500pt's from being a first star general online and I've unlocked so many cool weapons to decimate everyone with that its just so much fun!

Now I have it for the PC so if you got it for the PC as well hit me up with a pm and we will have to play sometime.

My fellow Me. Brother Cuc you better buy that game soon god damnit your missing out on some very kick ass times!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will as soon as I can, probably post Chirstmas. :(

It sucks supplying Christmas presents for a Family.

*stares longingly at CoD4, Rock Band and HL2 Orange Box*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom