Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good.

ww2 games are getting boring, they usually have the same typical storyline: someone kills nazis/russians and is a hero.

It's about time to jump in to modern combat now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been done. They're just riding the CoD name, but after those last two games, I think they're riding it straight into the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well CoD is a pretty solid series with good online play.

hopefully it wil be better than modern combat 2

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are only so many ways I can kill a Nazi, Kidboy =/.

Best answers
There are a bazillion games about modern warfare too.. There are also so many ways you can kill a muslim -_-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Link said:
Players, according to the rumour, will operate as part of the S.A.S., US Marines and the US Army, with the action occurring in such locations as the Middle-East, the streets of Eastern Europe, aboard sea vessels in the North Atlantic and London.
WW2 already happened. You can't change anything, because you'd be distorting history. Games that have little to no basis in reality other than the general concept of "terrorism" have a lot more freedom to do as they please, and that tends to make the game more interesting. Case in point: Rainbow Six Vegas.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=19007&type=mov

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the Vietnam war =/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battlefield Vietnam ruined that war, along with the actual history. No one wants to make a game where you end up in a stalemate or lose.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battlefield Vietnam ruined that war, along with the actual history. No one wants to make a game where you end up in a stalemate or lose.
Agreed. In fact, the only thing I liked about that game was flying the helicopters, where the joystick would actually move as you flew around.

Call of Duty 4 looks like it's gonna be pretty badass. I honestly can't wait for it. I just hope my system will run it okay. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom