Best answers
Best answers
Actually, the sword's pretty good IMHO. ^^

The torso is understandibly (sp? D'oh!) blocky.

Certainly a great first models, and definatly better than I can say for MY first modeling attempt....

Oh the horror...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the zword looks neat, i like it, i give everything a 10 right away, cuz i know how hard it is to learn to model, i dont even understand the program milkshape:S

Best answers
whatever makes you happy
You noob modler!!! :] (exclamations also free of charge)

anywho those are pretty fine for first poly by poly works. torsos a little flat but nice and detailed.
sword is also nice but from the image it looks like some of the vertecies arent aligned properly (the guard for example from top down) you can correct this by selecting all the ones that should be level and using scale on a restricted axis

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY MOTHA ****!!! THAT'S THE BEST DAMN SWORD I EVER SEEN!!!! (Srry for capz)

Best answers
Thats a cool looking sword,Yeah milkshape confuses me too,the turtorail said something bout opening up the program,i just quit after that to confusing.

Best answers
No seriusly judging by that your not a noob your a modelr and a good one , i still cant model poly by poly because , icant understand this **** how to model from sides and back

Best answers
hihi jeah thx for that :) perhaps i will continue making models but only weapons :rolleyes:

Bolteh2

B
that sword is from a videotutorial so nothing hard about that

and the body is ehm cr... not good

its too flat from the sides en the polyflow is baad

and since you asked to call you a noob modeller -> ur a noob modeller

Bolteh2

B
yeah :p

nah, he said we should call him a noob modeller so meh

and dont tell me you think that body rox, ok it isnt a bad model, but sure isnt a body

Best answers
have to agree on s-bolt on this one,looks more like a pineapple grenade than a torso,but hey its progress....

I like them,since my first is too crapolo cola to even show :/ damn my cursed ways of modelling....

Best answers
hmm i decided to improve it
:S so here is something better than pics
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<param name="_Version" value="65536">
<param name="_ExtentX" value="10583">
<param name="_ExtentY" value="10583">
<param name="_StockProps" value="0">
<param name="URL" value="http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/slayer102/torso12.msz">
</object>

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really. it looks sorta flat. his abs i mean. try to make them stick out a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom