Cabal Online

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://cabal.ogplanet.com/main.og
Alright so its been one week since the open beta started who ended up picking it up and trying it out? Also note this is the North American version only so for people in europe, korea, japan theres already a version for you to play just go search!

Got my character to 56 Force Blader and unlocked expert sword and magic skills! I play on the Venus server usually in channel 6 but it doesn't matter cause you can go to any channel in the server and still have your character which is nice.

Heres a few screens of my character:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to use proxies to play Cabal Online.

Cabal Online is basically your standard crappy MMO. I played it to level 27 or something, before I decided this game was so boring I couldn't stand it anymore. The one thing it has going for it is the "combo system", but you can't really use that 'till you're level 20+, and the horrible music/storyline pretty much balances it back down to level crap on my awesome-scale.

If you like repetitive playing, doing the same **** over and over and over and over again, along with poorly done music that gets old really fast, and a story and mission system that makes you want to kill yourself, then this game is for you.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to use proxies to play Cabal Online.

Cabal Online is basically your standard crappy MMO. I played it to level 27 or something, before I decided this game was so boring I couldn't stand it anymore. The one thing it has going for it is the "combo system", but you can't really use that 'till you're level 20+, and the horrible music/storyline pretty much balances it back down to level crap on my awesome-scale.

If you like repetitive playing, doing the same **** over and over and over and over again, along with poorly done music that gets old really fast, and a story and mission system that makes you want to kill yourself, then this game is for you.
Isn't that every MMO out there to date? Kill same thing over and over again to gain lvl's to become stronger to equip better things and get new awesome mounts, rides and what not? So basically if you don't like any of what he said you should not be playing any mmo thats out obviously.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's repetitive, and there's Cabal. Guess which I prefer.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's repetitive, and there's Cabal. Guess which I prefer.
Cabal?

Anyway, I played it for about an hour earlier and it's alright. Not as awesome as I was hoping, but it's good. I'll probably keep playing it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Other MMORPGS < WoW, period. Might change after WaR or AoC though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Downloading now.. Nice sword by the way! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading now.. Nice sword by the way! :D
It's a Daikatana.

Downloading now too...if only my net wouldn't act so ***! I mean when I started downloading it in the morning the speed was 150kb/s and it went to 10kb/s after half an hour so I closed it,even tough it was at 30-40% and tryed to start it again and still 10kb/s.

It's been like that all day, I hope they fix it fast, I started downloading it now with 20kb/s...

Btw we should all use skype for teamspeak for cabal.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Daikatana, whatever. It is a sword and stays a sword either way ^_^. I'm downloading with 400kb/sec.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh looks the same as all the other MMOs (including WOW) with difrent looks. Gameplay is the same. Quite honestly speaking the only MMO that i actually didnt find boring after a couple of hours of play was planetside.

Only people playing no NPCs and its FPS style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me when I say WoW beats this (and I really, really don't like WoW). After a bit of playing this, I think I'd prefer Tetris.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Will this be p2p later on?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is p2p, you can have duels.
I think FF|Skyrider means Pay-2-Play.

I gave up playing this game after a day. It sucked and it doesn't bring anything new to the MMO genre. But then again, I guess having such expectations would be too much for a free MMO game. In order to level, you need to *gasp* grind or *double gasp* do quests which have you kill x number of x mob (there are other varieties of quests though, but I noticed this was the most common occurring variation). Your stuck having to listen to one single song for each area you visit (each area has a different song) that plays on a continuous loop (which of course you can turn it off). The character customization is limited and it's not hard to find twenty players that look identical.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The character customization is limited and it's not hard to find twenty players that look identical.

You haven't seen anything bad yet...

5-10 000 players looking exactly the same with s1/s2/s3 on is something really annoying..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the game is semi p2p already. You can buy yourself advantages, pets and hoverboards. >:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom