c:sierrahalf-life/esf/cl_dlls/client.dll

Best answers
When I push lan game and then creat game and then I pick a map, I push ok and then my screen blinks like normal but it comes up with a message that says: library c:\sierra\half-life/esf/cl_dlls/client.dll

Im not trying to join a game im trying to creat a game! i dont think this should be happening, but maybe im mistaken... :(

Best answers
Steam says not responding when i press play games.....and ive spoken to some other people that play esf and they creat lan games and it doesnt do anything weird. So i dont need steam dudes, there must be a way to fix this client.dll, and ive looked in my esf folder and found the client.dll, so its there!

Best answers
mabey in the DL your .dll file got corrupted? you could try re-downloading it re-installing a corrupted file wont help anything :p

Best answers
Could somebody with esf 1.2.3 send me there client.dll over instant messanger or somthing?? so i dont have to have a new copy of esf 1.2.3 burned for me again ?!!?! :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why burned O.O ESF is free to download

but if you want just PM me your MSN and ill send you mine (not shure if it will work though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom