C++ Owns.

CCF

Best answers
I bought a 30 dollar book the other day and am starting to learn C++. I learned about #define if statements hmm cout and some other basic stuff. If Harsens or PcJoe would like to comment it would be cool. I'm going to make a program tonite with a basic text message lol. I was just wondering how hard is programing game stuff? Thanx

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, thats cool man. I always wnated to learn C++ But just never had time. Oh Well I hope it works out for you! Good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know i would learn coding if it wasnt so tedious and repedative.

Best answers
cin and cout are pretty simple.
Although I still stick to printf and scanf lol just cause I learned c before c++.

Im still earning c++ too. Im having problems with dynamic memory allocation and references

Best answers
I want to learn C++ and eventually many other programming languages, so far I only know Visual Basic :fight: lol VB is crap you cant make any good programs with it...

Best answers
wow you did cout! complex stuff :p

jesus just wait till u get to classes/functions D:

its pretty damn hard

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Coded all of Unreal 2, by hand on C++ and by myself. Very hard. I also coded a secret place which I will tel lyou how to do now:

if you go left and turn right then fly high on that map with walls then shoot the door and turn right then bunny hop past the big guns you'll coem to a room with a door and walls then blow it up with the secret item you foudn in the other big room you get a url to the *** panzy site

Best answers
I've always wanted to learn C++, but, never have enuff money to get any resources for it when i think about it. As far as programming languages go, all i no is Perl, and some PHP and VB :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i beat all you guys, this will blow you away...

I KNOW BASIC!!!

not visual basic, but BASIC!!

and i suppose i know a little html...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom