BuuUUUUUuuu !!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man i readed that buu will have a final ball attak what attak is that , i mean i heard that it was like a spirit bmb or what ? pls make this clear to mee , what ball attak buu is going to hav ??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn;t hear anything about Buu geting a Final ball attack..but is he bound to get some new attacks with the further transformations.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means teh thing he ussed to blow up the Earth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where did you read this.

Best answers
Talking about big vanishing balls and spirit boms , would goku have a waaaaaay bigeer spirit bom if he has much more power then initial??? and freezer should have a biger bom that thing he's shooting in trans is way too litle for the ball he had in the saga . should have been a thing like players can give power to the spirit bom to make it bigger you know , like all the spirit boms goku shooted in the sagas. plz reply to this

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it would make sense, but do you really want to give that much power to a starting-off attack?

Best answers
let's say , for fun , or for teamplay , tactics and other things , just saiing it's just coming like that even if i have 65134671563 ki and if buu is at his last trans , [if they put a vanishing ball] he would have it stronger and more bigger then the spirit bomb , it's absurde , think about that , goku made a spirit bomb gigantic when he killed buu and transformed to a ssj to push it [ at leas give us that push thing ] cuz in evm i gave a guy a spirit bomb he was at his last trans , majn vegeta he just stud with it , if i could push it i wouldaf beaten him but .... i culd't

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
cuz in evm i gave a guy a spirit bomb he was at his last trans , majn vegeta he just stud with it , if i could push it i wouldaf beaten him but .... i culd't
Anyone else just get hit with one massive WTF?

Anyways.. all attacks will be balanced, nothing will immensely more powerful than anything else. And with the new changes to Powerstruggles, tis tres awesome to try to push back stronger beams. ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he meant that he shot a spirit bomb at a majin vegeta in evm, he blocked it and went into the struggle and he was at an equillibrium in the struggle, hes asking to be able to push the spirit bomb back at him like goku did against kid buu

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is he talking about buu's genocide?

Best answers
Your whole entire idea of a spirit bomb is incorrect. It has nothing to do with initial Ki. It has to do with the spirit and power of all living things, where the power is being derived from. For example Earth. The power would come from the spirits of the Animals, Trees, Humans, or any living thing there. Possibly the stars and Earth itself. The reason goku got the one on the Kai Planet so big was because he took almost all of the energy from the inhabitants on earth. So you have 4.5 billion people and you add a point of power per second. That attack will get increasingly strong. That is why it pwnz.

The Vanishing Ball is an energy ball manifested from pure evil, hatred, and power. We all know Buu had almost limitless ki and hatred. This is why it became such a strong attack. Like the opposite of a spirit bomb, but there was no need to take hate/evil energy from others when you have the limitless amount of it in you.

What I think would be cool is, if Goku's spirit bomb could be fed power by his teamates. Only on team mode of course.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_, if everything was similar to the show, that means goku and buu should be the best characters in the game, making playing as other characters no fun...The spirit bomb can't be pushed back in esfb ecasue it is already hard enough to push back, why give goku the power to make it impossible to block?

I think he is talkin about the ball he used to blow up the earth.

Best answers
no , i can't say it right , let's take it slow =D maybe anywone can know what i am talking about .

I sayd that thing with the team mates , it would be cool to do this posibility for team mates to give some of they're ki for the spirit bomb to get bigger then in 1.2.3.
Frieza's bomb , that one to distroy the earth should be bigger then this one in esf 1.2.3 .
And one thing chakra-x i want to say that when i shooted that spirit bomb the guy stud there , we agreed to that . but if he shooted galit gun , big bang , or final flash in the spirit bomb it wouldaf come back faster then it was goiing forrwarrd :).
Hope i cleard my self out , sry for talking like that :)

Ps . My ideea is corect , beacuse in esf you don't have planets , universe , or any other stuf to get that energy for the spirit bomb

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhoh, looks like somebody has their mouth sealed when they should spill it =/
And what ever are you talking about Vegetto? What's Final Attack D:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku there is 1 thing you have to know about EVM. Its terribly unbalanced. Not to mentuon in a final form you can blow up the whole map by just useing the weakest possible beam -_-.

and i would hate that happening to ESF wich would with your idears ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets just fill the maps with people models and let them give us power >_>

Anyway j/k. Let the team decide what to do, they know best O_O

Best answers
Yup , the clearest thing from this post is that the team should do what they must , and think it's right so from my oppinion you can close it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he would just be happy if they just made the sprites for the death ball and the spirit bomb bigger. In which case I am sure you can get them now.
It would be stupid to have the death ball and the spirit bomb as big as they are in the show, the maps in ESF are too small. If someone got a death ball or a spirit bomb off it would nuke the whole map. Making the game boring and pointless just like all the beam spammer's out there.

Best answers
it is a good way , just plain bigger but at least forget the spirit bomb , consider that death bomb, it's playn to little, .
one thing plz cosider that thought about beeing able to push the spirit bomb it would be very cool you know

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
it is a good way , just plain bigger but at least forget the spirit bomb , consider that death ball (not bomb), it's playn to little, .
one thing plz cosider that thought about beeing able to push the spirit bomb it would be very cool you know
Just a litte name correction.

Vanishing ball though, well, personally i see no need for it considering that buu is already a top charcter for some spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom