Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Make one yourself, because I don't think there's one [maybe on Redsaiyan]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn, i think this might be the MILLION'th time someone asked for this...in the last 2 days!!!!!!
ffs, its getting damn annoying

Best answers
posting email is bad, hacker or viruses can now find u, pm it to someone or hit email

Best answers
I'm very Angry!!

i wanna report this to a moderator u cant post this here theres a request thread, here its only to put ur own crations so plz dont make this again cuz people might think theres a buu skin there isnt any, so if i were a moderetor i would close this thread but i cant, i hope moderators see this to tell noobs to not make too many false threads, i m p i s s e d to have to see request threads in a model section, man this is not the request section.

:paper: ;( :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao I dont know why you waste your time posting that hahahahahaha funny man no body gets mad only because they made a request and yes indeed it is annoying....But FLIPER is a NEWBIE is his first post look at his post account so how would he know please dont do this to noobs ok.Anyway try the REQUEST THREAD and WELCOME TO THE FORUMS FLIPER.

Best answers
Originally posted by HyperSaiyaman
i wanna report this to a moderator u cant post this here theres a request thread, here its only to put ur own crations...
1. reporting a mod, you could have done that without making that post

2. it's not only for showing own creations, it's also for asking questions or else

Originally posted by Vegetto91
lmao I dont know why you waste your time posting that hahahahahaha funny man no body gets mad only because they made a request and yes indeed it is annoying....But FLIPER is a NEWBIE is his first post look at his post account so how would he know please dont do this to noobs ok.
1. dont judge ppl after their post count, look on their registration date(and yes, I know he just registered)

2. I can understand how hard it is for all the new ppl, because in most of the other forums you are allowed to make "Mreg" Threads to request something and most of the ppl arent reading the stickies anyways.

And HERE is the link to the Request Thread, all model requests go there.

*edit* and Im not trying to be a mod, Im just trying to help out :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me walks out of nowhere with drawn sword

/me chops topic down and walks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom