Best answers
Please for the love of all that is holy does anyone have a model better then the skinnt one or the fat one i want superbuu or kid thats it please someone help me here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the request section and this has been asked THOUSANDS of times look around they are already on the job there already making one I think so look around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ther are some buu's on the foruns, look around ffs

Best answers
ahum, that one is not for esf, i think he mean a super buu or kid buu for esf:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Angry Karrot
just shows how pathetic esf skins are in the first place
omg.. they can't help it that the HL engine can't handle better models :\

[J]

Best answers
half life skins have to have ****ty quality :) Im no skinner, but you couldn't use skins like that buu in half-life.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go eat **** you ****face. If you can't say anything better than that and showing off a model that's not even better than esf's super buu wich is in the dev. journals, then go suck something pointy.

Scruffie

S
'not even better than esf's super buu'

Sure it isn't Blindy McNoeyes, sure it isn't... :S

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No really i like the ESF's one better then this. It looks to cartoony and there's something wrong with the head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HyperSaiyanman is the damn right............I bet that guy is a noob I just know he is.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
HyperSaiyanman is the damn right............I bet that guy is a noob I just know he is.
You act like being a newbie is a bad thing. You were one and I would consider you to still be one judging from your actions. Don't go out of your way to say something like this just to try and win members over, you do this every thread you post in. Reaffirming what another is said just to fit in, despite the reality that you contradict yourself nearly all the time and never really make sense. Think about what you are going to say before you post it, being harsh to someone underserving of it, is not needed at all.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all you have to is say, "hey theres a model request topic, post it there" none of the flaming is needed. geeze. (im not talking directly to you mystifmagic)

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
(im not talking directly to you mystifmagic)
If anyone views my post as a flame, so be it. I think and thought of my post as advice for future situations. It's better to have someone give friendly advice, than to have a rude awakening down the road.

Best answers
The skins have to be 256 colors, the models have to be sub 2000 polies or alittle more. I think they did a pretty good job for what they had, and even if the some of the models are alittle off this is just beta 1.
But anyway I made a Kid Buu model awile ago and its being skinned. No offence Soccer28jp but it appears to me that you are trying to skin 50 models at once, so thats why I think its taking awile. There is a thread somewere but the link to the pic might not be up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystifmagic umm thanx for the compliment just exact what I need it thanx..

Best answers
Yeah...umm go to requests, like i have anything really to say about it...forget it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've all been noobs once.... When we start a game, we don't know much about it.... so we seek help from those who are better. You and I were once noobs too.... but instead of calling people noobs, should'nt we be helping him? We are'nt supposed to flame on these forums... But I'm not a mod, therefore I can't do anything about what you say.

Koren, if you want models, you can always check redsaiyan.... they might have some.... if not, try what the others suggested.... browse the forums....

90% of this thread is about "noobs".... he just asked a simple question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom