Best answers
Originally posted by Angry Karrot
just shows how pathetic esf skins are in the first place
wow lol it seems u dont know the hl engine either...

q3 got a different lighting system too then hl... thats y bfps skins look really polished compared too hls cause well lets see q3 coding is mad advanced more in the rendering business then hl is so shut up b4 i come to canada and slap u...

Best answers
girls, girls, if we cant all be civilized then the administrators are gonna come in here with their ban sabers and nobody wants that do they? this man wants a buu model, and ur all fighting about absolutly nothing, shame on all of u but metro because he was being personally offended even tho he shouldnt cause he is an awsome skinner

Best answers
I dunno.. some of these people might be getting a saber in there butt if they dont settle down...:rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i wood play buu none stop if ther was a kid buu model for esf that kick's ass

Best answers
Ok, time for some helpful linkage methinks.

Go here for the Final Request Thread and try remember to post all requests in there in future.

Go here for some models and other ESF goodies, be sure to check the 'Earth's Special Forces Beta's' section as the alpha models won't work.

And this has been said before, but the little 'Search' button above is always worth a shot. Models and skins fly around here and disappear into the other pages, so you don't know what you've missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom