Buu's Portal

Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMxTBTI4ufM&feature=related

Talkin' about this.

I think it would be somewhat interesting to give Buu the ability to teleport. Besides the already given one.

Pretty much, you do a quick charge and then you have Buu open two rifts. One in one spot and one in another. Any person can go through it for about 5 to 10 seconds. Any person near Buu gets knocked back.

It is a randomly generated spot though. It could be ANYWHERE on the map where one of the rifts could open. The other one is obviously near Buu.

Just an idea I had.

Best answers
In my opinion maps are too small for that. Besides, Buu used it to get from dimension to another dimension :), so that wouldn't make sense :) (still imo).

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMxTBTI4ufM&feature=related

Talkin' about this.

I think it would be somewhat interesting to give Buu the ability to teleport. Besides the already given one.

Pretty much, you do a quick charge and then you have Buu open two rifts. One in one spot and one in another. Any person can go through it for about 5 to 10 seconds. Any person near Buu gets knocked back.

It is a randomly generated spot though. It could be ANYWHERE on the map where one of the rifts could open. The other one is obviously near Buu.

Just an idea I had.
Nah dude, have you even thought about how it affects gameplay?
Buu is already spammable enough.. heck.. in some servers buu is not allowed to be used... now you want him to teleport as well?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Randomly generated portals in a 3D area. Yea talk about teleporting below the ground XD

Best answers
I think it would add a Benny Hill like feel with Buu, which instantly makes it awesome. As said, it was an idea and it could coded into the game anyway with the XML thing that was posted on the main site today

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea Genocide can be a troublemaker.

Even if the shots are kinda slow ^^

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it was implemented which is unliky it should have a 2hour cool downtime

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it wont, seeing as most maps are done within a half-hour to an hour. and a "portal" will make spammers very annoying as they can spam an attack, then teleport to a random part of the map.

its far too unbalanced to even consider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom