Best answers
Buu only has 7 true main attacks.

Candy Beam
Mouth Blast
Human Genocide
Absorb
Bodypart
Angry Explosion
Vanishing Ball (Kid Buu's pink death ball thing)

Best answers
B|inX said:
all of his moves. when hes damaged he regens. and mouthblast is extremley strong
Have you ever used Buu? You cant REGEN with BUU! You try to REGEN and you GET SHOT WITH A BEAM! Mouthblast is no better than Special Beam Cannon, except you cant guide it but you can move after you fire.

By the way, Human Genocide should be a function for KiBlob like Vegetas something. Except it should spray 10x the ammount that Vegetas currently sprays (same with Vegeta, it should spray a lot more), and both of them should be stronger.

Bodypart has to be added, both to smack people (basic mellee concept, low damage but increasing with the Ki force you add and also should toss people a few feet back i.e. smack them into ground) or should restrict them from any movement untill the person can counter the Ki used in the attack.

Best answers
Have you ever used Buu? You cant REGEN with BUU! You try to REGEN and you GET SHOT WITH A BEAM! Mouthblast is no better than Special Beam Cannon, except you cant guide it but you can move after you fire.
hide ^_^

and mouthblast can kill fully charged

Best answers
B|inX said:
This isnt Day of Defeat where your in a city with 100 rooms. Your outside. All one has to do is climb up in the air and spot you or use his scouter.

Best answers
The proper way to use regeneration is not to wait until you are almost dead and then attempt to heal completely. Use it in small doses between fights. Try to repair the damage as soon as possible. This way it doesn't mount up to a five minute session.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver, you really don't know what you're talking about.

After absorbing the Kai's Buu may have had more power, but the good, pure hearted nature of the kai's weakened him from a heartless killing machine, to the fun loving care-free fat Buu. This made him weaker as he was unable to draw out his full power.
Ssj Vegito was more than capable of defeating any Buu form, whether it be Kid or the Gohan-Super Buu. The reason why they didn't fuse using the earrings was because Vegeta destroyed his knowing full well that if they fused again it would definetly be permanent. The reason why they didn't use the fusion dance is because Vegeta didn't know the dance and required time to practice and also because Vegeta's pride was in the way and he didn't want to be caught performing the flamboyant moves of the fusion dance.
Kid Buu was pure evil. that is what made him the strongest.

If you're good enough you can regenerate between battles and not get hit by a beam. check your surroundings to see if someone is charging one. There is always a corner in some map where you can heal a few points.

B|inx is right, a fully charged mouthblast can kill, whilst a fully charged Gallit Gun can't.

Buu is definetly not underpowered. His moves are average at worst and his starting pl and hp more than give him an advantage in battle. You say that in 5 minutes everyone has caught up with you, well you forget that while they're catching up to you, you're getting further ahead. Trunks and Gohan may trans very fast, but a decent player using Buu can still beat them.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Driver, you really don't know what you're talking about.

After absorbing the Kai's Buu may have had more power, but the good, pure hearted nature of the kai's weakened him from a heartless killing machine, to the fun loving care-free fat Buu. This made him weaker as he was unable to draw out his full power.
Ssj Vegito was more than capable of defeating any Buu form, whether it be Kid or the Gohan-Super Buu. The reason why they didn't fuse using the earrings was because Vegeta destroyed his knowing full well that if they fused again it would definetly be permanent. The reason why they didn't use the fusion dance is because Vegeta didn't know the dance and required time to practice and also because Vegeta's pride was in the way and he didn't want to be caught performing the flamboyant moves of the fusion dance.
Kid Buu was pure evil. that is what made him the strongest.
Refer to post #55 in this thread. Dont skim through it, read it. Fat Buu may have been care free, but that did by any means make him weak. When he was pissed, he was quoted as "Having no end to his power". Also, after Evil (or Skinny) buu ate Mr. Buu (the good fat buu, which was not Fat Buu, but Mr. Buu whose 1/3 of Fat Buu's power), he was pretty much so evil that he lost any infulence the Kai's had over him, pretty much the only infulence than was Mr. Buu, who untill was spat out by Kid Buu, didnt harm Mr. Satan... But the point is that the more people he absorbed as Super Buu, the stronger he became (and smarter, especially after swallowing Picollo), and when Goku and Veggie knocked the pods out, his power faded away, hence he bacame weaker and stupid, but yes, Pure Evil. But when Ubuu was born, he was still Kid Buu, but he was taught better. So hese not pure evil, like you claim he is. (Ubuu, the Black kid who Goku goes off to train at the end of the show).

If you're good enough you can regenerate between battles and not get hit by a beam. check your surroundings to see if someone is charging one. There is always a corner in some map where you can heal a few points..

B|inx is right, a fully charged mouthblast can kill, whilst a fully charged Gallit Gun can't.
Dont compare mouthblast to the weakest wave in the game.

Buu is definetly not underpowered. His moves are average at worst and his starting pl and hp more than give him an advantage in battle. You say that in 5 minutes everyone has caught up with you, well you forget that while they're catching up to you, you're getting further ahead. Trunks and Gohan may trans very fast, but a decent player using Buu can still beat them.
Further ahead? For every 10 PL you get a hit, I get 1 for hitting you. Thats not further ahead. When that little server option "catch up with power levels" is on, it makes Buu's advantge a little worse. I keep it off on my server.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver said:
Refer to post #55 in this thread. Dont skim through it, read it. Fat Buu may have been care free, but that did by any means make him weak. When he was pissed, he was quoted as "Having no end to his power".
Since you provide no website as to where you received this information I discount what has been provided in post #55 of this thread. Until I can see what website you obtained the data and see for myself how reliable the person stating it is, that post is irrelevant, I'm not sure if anyone agrees with me on that. For all I know you could have made all that up and stuck some other name on it.
When Piccolo is talking to Goku after his fight with Fat Buu, Piccolo asks if Goku could have defeated Fat Buu, Goku claims that yes he could have and regrets not doing so. Goku struggled and was unable to defeat Kid Buu, only through the power of the people of earth and spirit bomb could Goku accomplish what was otherwise impossible.

Driver said:
Also, after Evil (or Skinny) buu ate Mr. Buu (the good fat buu, which was not Fat Buu, but Mr. Buu whose 1/3 of Fat Buu's power), he was pretty much so evil that he lost any infulence the Kai's had over him,
However Mystic Gohan was more than capable of defeating this Super Buu.

Driver said:
pretty much the only infulence than was Mr. Buu, who untill was spat out by Kid Buu, didnt harm Mr. Satan... But the point is that the more people he absorbed as Super Buu, the stronger he became (and smarter, especially after swallowing Picollo),
However all the people absorbed my Super Buu were of pure hearted nature (Piccolo's on the border line but all are good Z fighters) This would have a similar effect as the Kai's and would dilute the evil inside him, thus weakening him. He did however also gain much knowledge, widom and power. He was however no match for Vegito, possibly the strongest character in all of DBZ.

Driver said:
and when Goku and Veggie knocked the pods out, his power faded away, hence he bacame weaker and stupid, but yes, Pure Evil.
As the additional power left, so did the good intentions making him pure evil and allowing to access the very depth of his power.

Driver said:
But when Ubuu was born, he was still Kid Buu, but he was taught better. So hese not pure evil, like you claim he is. (Ubuu, the Black kid who Goku goes off to train at the end of the show).
This is totally irrelevant to the topic but to clarify, Goku wished for Kid Buu to be reincarnated as a Pure-Hearted person, so that they could be training powers. Kid Buu is pure evil, as said by Supreme Kai. Uub is the pure hearted reincarnation of Kid Buu. (Buu-Uub same letters just backwards, signifying the complete reverse from evil to good)

Driver said:
I did not mention generic beam, get your facts straight.

Driver said:
Further ahead? For every 10 PL you get a hit, I get 1 for hitting you. Thats not further ahead. When that little server option "catch up with power levels" is on, it makes Buu's advantge a little worse. I keep it off on my server.
That is for balance. Buu still has the highest hp in the game. When 1.3 comes out and there are more trans everything will be totally balanced. What you do in your server is up to you, but I pity people who join your server after you've been playing for an hour.

Ok before this becomes a constant flamewar I resign myself from this thread. Whatever you wish to say I will let leave. I know I'm right, you may believe what you will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But when Ubuu was born, he was still Kid Buu, but he was taught better. So hese not pure evil, like you claim he is. (Ubuu, the Black kid who Goku goes off to train at the end of the show).
Goku's request: "Maybe you'll come back some day...as a better person I hope...I'd like that. Maybe we'll have a little one-on-one."

King Yamma heard this and reincarnated Kid Buu as Uub. He had the same power but he didn't know how to use it until Goku trained him, and naturally he was 'a better person'.

Remember that Kid Buu was stronger and faster than Mystic Gohan, Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku together. SSJ3 Goku kicked Fat Buu's butt and Mystic Gohan kicked Super Buu's until he was absorbed. Nobody could hold their own against Kid Buu, SSJ3 Goku had to duck out of the fight and Vegeta had to take over. Even the Spirit Bomb the size of the moon with the energy of all the people of the earth (including the Z fighters) wasn't enough. It wasn't until a fully powered SSJ Goku started pushing with all his strength that it began to have an effect. Super Buu 3 probably was more powerful, but we never mentioned him. Fat Buu alone is strong, but inside another Buu he only weakens them.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Since you provide no website as to where you received this information I discount what has been provided in post #55 of this thread.
Go ahead, discount it. You noob.

Best answers

i don't think galit gun's the weakest, i think burning attack is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver, you flame, spam, post off-topic and provide false, unsolicited information. I'm not trying to be a mod but I wouldn't be surprised if you got a warning soon.

I'm with Rocky, and I choose to depend on my own knowledge of DBZ than some anonomous post from a guy not even on the forum who claims he knows what he's talking about. This thread has deviated so far from the actual topic I had to go back a page to find out what it was.

Nobody seems to have paid much heed to Logan's post, removing the ones that are in ESF leaves;

Human Genocide
Absorb
Bodypart
Angry Explosion
Vanishing Ball

Not to mention all the moves he learned from the Z fighters. (KHH, Renzoku...)

Human Genocide would be good as a homing scattershot but with beams.

Not a fan of absorb, the team would have to make a hell of a load of extra models.

Bodypart will probably be in v1.3, it's already in the v1.2 models folder and has a few animations.

Angry Explosion might be nice to see for Fat Buu, but Cell should get his Energy Field too if this gets in. People might basic melee you though while charging seeing as they'd have to be close for it to hit them.

Vanishing Ball we've covered, exactly the same as Frieza's Deathball, for Super and Kid Buu.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok everybodies getting off topic except for a few people

buu is the most powerful starting fighter in the game trunks can trans after 3 kills so what buu can regenerate and give off killing blasts with the mouth blast not to mention turn people into luscious chocolate, gooey cookies, and a friggin donut i mean whats not to like about that? not only do you kill the person but hey they die with no dignity at all!! now thats my idea of a strong character

not to mention as i stated before buu has high pl high health high speed and a good beam attack

so stop saying things that make no sense at all this is a game not the actual show anyway

kid buu was dubbed the strongest buu because he was COMPLETELY CRAZY he had no problem with blowing a whole planet up along with himself he didnt care about a challenge he was just pure evil

i think the human extinction attack should work just like a normal renzoku energy dan which is the one all the players except for vegeta use just a little more powerful and a lot faster

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver said:
Go ahead, discount it. You noob.
The other conflicts between you and everyone else in this thread were good healthy discussion, something that I like to see. However, when you resort to name calling, it's my job to step in and intervene. I don't care if you guys disagree civily, but any more name calling merits a warning, and that goes for anyone who posts in this thread after me.

Driver, the double posting and offtopic posts about your avatar aren't going to earn you an offical warning this time around either, but please watch that stuff in the future.

Best answers
but seriously guys...i wish to see that in 1.3 that every1 is not buu...i wanna see assorted numbers of characters...not like- 5 buus against 1 underpowered vegeta

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Goku's request: "Maybe you'll come back some day...as a better person I hope...I'd like that. Maybe we'll have a little one-on-one."

King Yamma heard this and reincarnated Kid Buu as Uub. He had the same power but he didn't know how to use it until Goku trained him, and naturally he was 'a better person'.

Remember that Kid Buu was stronger and faster than Mystic Gohan, Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku together. SSJ3 Goku kicked Fat Buu's butt and Mystic Gohan kicked Super Buu's until he was absorbed. Nobody could hold their own against Kid Buu, SSJ3 Goku had to duck out of the fight and Vegeta had to take over. Even the Spirit Bomb the size of the moon with the energy of all the people of the earth (including the Z fighters) wasn't enough. It wasn't until a fully powered SSJ Goku started pushing with all his strength that it began to have an effect. Super Buu 3 probably was more powerful, but we never mentioned him. Fat Buu alone is strong, but inside another Buu he only weakens them.
No he was not faster than Gohan, Vegeta, and SSJ3 Goku. If gohan was there he would've whooped Buu's ass, but no they wanted Goku to do it. Goku was Hanging with Buu, but when he was "Super, and had Gotenks, and Piccolo, Goku was barely hanging with him, so you are miscalculating there sir. They only thing that was keeping Buu alive was regeneration.

Plus you already know SSJ3 takes alot of energy to maintain, so of course Goku would have to take a breather. The Spirit Bomb was enough, but in order to make the spirit bomb work you have to throw, and push it onto your opponent.

Your statements are simply overestimating Buu.

BTW The Genocide attack (Human Extinction, goodness where the **** do yall come up with these *** ass names for attacks?) should work like Krillin's Scatterbeam except you are immobile while you are shooting the blasts, and they come from your hand like a Shower, and go in all directions, and continuously shoot outwards, and they home in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe we say human extinction attack is because thats what he called it in the american version of the show he said "human extinction attack how do you like it?'

hey only thing that was keeping Buu alive was regeneration.
of course it was that was the whole point of buus power he wouldve been dead already if he hadnt had regeneration gotenks would of killed him about 4 times and vegeta would have when he exploded to

posted by deathonwings:
but seriously guys...i wish to see that in 1.3 that every1 is not buu...i wanna see assorted numbers of characters...not like- 5 buus against 1 underpowered vegeta
what are you talking about barely anyone really ever uses buu anymore besides if it was 5 buus against vegeta he would transform really quickly then we would see whos underpowered

posted by ravendust:
remember that Kid Buu was stronger and faster than Mystic Gohan, Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku together. SSJ3 Goku kicked Fat Buu's butt and Mystic Gohan kicked Super Buu's until he was absorbed. Nobody could hold their own against Kid Buu, SSJ3 Goku had to duck out of the fight and Vegeta had to take over. Even the Spirit Bomb the size of the moon with the energy of all the people of the earth (including the Z fighters) wasn't enough. It wasn't until a fully powered SSJ Goku started pushing with all his strength that it began to have an effect. Super Buu 3 probably was more powerful, but we never mentioned him. Fat Buu alone is strong, but inside another Buu he only weakens them
no kid buu wasnt stronger than anyone of them the thing that made kid buu most powerful is what i said in my previous post he was completely insane and evil he didnt care about a challenge anymore and would just blow up everything he could

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
No he was not faster than Gohan, Vegeta, and SSJ3 Goku. If gohan was there he would've whooped Buu's ass, but no they wanted Goku to do it. Goku was Hanging with Buu, but when he was "Super, and had Gotenks, and Piccolo, Goku was barely hanging with him, so you are miscalculating there sir. They only thing that was keeping Buu alive was regeneration.

Plus you already know SSJ3 takes alot of energy to maintain, so of course Goku would have to take a breather. The Spirit Bomb was enough, but in order to make the spirit bomb work you have to throw, and push it onto your opponent.

Your statements are simply overestimating Buu.

BTW The Genocide attack (Human Extinction, goodness where the **** do yall come up with these *** ass names for attacks?) should work like Krillin's Scatterbeam except you are immobile while you are shooting the blasts, and they come from your hand like a Shower, and go in all directions, and continuously shoot outwards, and they home in.
1. When did Kid Buu fight Gohan?
2. Regeneration didnt keep Buu alive, he was strong enough to survive all of those blasts wasnt he? So what if he regenerates, Picollo did it, Cell did it, is that what kept them alive?

This is key here...

3. Goku wasnt supposed to defeat Buu, Gotenks was. Gohan was a backup. Gohan beat the **** out of Super Buu so he swallowed him. Fair. Vegetto didnt kill Buu because he wanted to be swallowed up, but when he unfused and destroyed the earings, well... Kid Buu was the strongest, and thats the only reason why he was the strongest.

Now thats from the show.

IN MANGA, THE REAL DBZ!

Vegetto gets his ass beat by Super Buu like a mother****er. He didnt stand a chance really, so he got swallowed, the plan to make Buu weaker was formed, and all of the pod's were cut down. Buu lost all of his power, became the insane Kid Buu, and got wasted. The end.

The proof is there, you may just be to blind to accept it. Super Buu was the ultimate majin, he even said that himself.

ravendust said:
no kid buu wasnt stronger than anyone of them the thing that made kid buu most powerful is what i said in my previous post he was completely insane and evil he didnt care about a challenge anymore and would just blow up everything he could
If you mean wasnt stronger than any other Buu's, yes, Z fighters, no. Goku had to depend on the dragon balls to restore his power so he could use the Spirit Bomb on Buu. Satan had to make the people give up their energy. Veggeta was too weak, Gohan/Trunks/Pic/Goten dead. Mr Buu was also too weak and the puppy, well... The puppy defeated Buu and saved the world, really he did. He was SSJ4Puppy and kicked Buu's ass.

:tired:

Im not here to give anyone a history lesson their too weak to accept. So I'll just tell you what I know, I know.

1. Vegeta is a pathetic. From the time he got defeated by Kakarotto, to the time he fed cell, and the time he killed himself to kill Buu but failed. It's only fair he'se made underpowered in this game, he never was anything special. Gotenks got further than he did. This isnt Vegeta's thread. Dont bring up Vegeta. I dont care if Vegeta is fighting 5000 Buu's, but if thats the case, just give him a kamikazi attack, because some people feel Big Bang and Final Flash aint enough.

2. Super Buu was the strongest. The mightiest Majin. Kid Buu was made to be the strongest because the strongest fighters were dead, or weakened. Goku had to have his power restored too beat Buu. In Manga, Super Buu beats the **** out of Vegetto.

3. Buu needs more attacks. It's not about making him unbalanced, its about him being more flashy. Playing with Buu may be as easy as playing a video game on Atari, but his lack of moves make him look like just that.

Super Buu, on Kami's lookout used a finger laser on Piccolo (when Piccles picks up Videl and fly's her up when Buu explodes because he cant stand waiting the hour anymore for Gotenks to be ready). Maybe give Buu a fingerlaser? Maybe...

[Edit]He didnt shoot the laser at Piccolo, but under his feet, and blew a hole through the whole lookout. I think its around the time Buu turns Chi-chi into an egg.

"You like Eggs?"

:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom