Buu's moves

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your talking about kid buu then yeah i agree but i think buu should have seperate attacks according to which transformed state hes in

Best answers
My mistake it was Pink I went and watched the episode again, but also when Super Gotenks Buu did it his was actually blue. Yea Kid Buu should have different attacks. I know he doesn't use the Candy thing, but he does use the absorb technique.

PS. Darkownz get aim.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was Super Buu (with Gohan absorbed) that used the deathball, Since I'm pretty sure he isn't getting that trans I say give it to Super Buu and keep it for Kid Buu.

Best answers
No Rocky Ill show the picture to prove it, and no im saying sign on to aim so i can IM u.

*EDIT*

OH you mean when he had Gohan absorbed, and he made a big ass ball to kill Vegitto, but failed miserably? Ok then your right (i forgot about that)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, sorry I didn't word that very well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the Deathball (for lack of a better name) was pretty powerful, but Vegetto was legendary, I don't think he uses that attack again afterwards, it'll probably be exactly the same as Frieza's in ESF.

As for the first post, I guess Kamehameha is easier or faster or something to fire than mouthblast. And for the second post the move was called Gallit Gun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, of course he did, sorry. I guess he should get it at Super and keep it for Original ('Kid') like Rocky said.

Best answers
I remembered 2 of Super Gohan Buu's attacks

The Bigger-Than-Freizas' Deathball and a forcefield which would destroy the space time continium!!

Best answers
That destroy earth ball was used when he was super gohan buu. I remember when he try to blow up the earth, luckily the ball was pushed away by Vegito.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive made a little slide show for you all to enjoy :laff:

omfg.... damn it it was 2.2 megs to big for imageshack... Ill have to make a ****ty version... *opens Photoshop...* (2 mins later)

kk
its done this is buu doing the khh :

Best answers
Dude, what did you use to take screenshots of a movie? I need to know. Please, tell me.

Best answers
Aww man, this site is being ***. I made a buu avatar from that movie you made up there ^^, and the damn site wont upload it from a URL!

Best answers
Don't need to double post. Just edit your previous post. As for buu, I remember seeing fat buu use renzukou against ssj3 goku and pink colour khh.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well for starters even though i didnt draw the slides i made the animation and i dont apprecate you ripping it off me by cutting my name off it
if you want ill make it for you and tween it better so it doesnt skip but you must give credit ok...

Best answers
Really, I dont care. Dont like it? Its gone. Just tell me the movie program you used to rip off someone elses work and I'll smile and never bother you again.

Im not being ****y, but if you call taking 25 screenshots from BDZ and toying around with them on Image ready your work... Well, thats like saying every computer is owned by Microsoft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom