Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
meh tahts true, but its just so damned annoying when people say ure work is ****. Everyone on the Dmz Forum said it was cool, but esf has a differne tstyle to dmz and so most little *****es here had a cry.

Best answers
Mr. Smo I said it was cool! Didn't you read my posts on the first page I asked you if you could send me the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr Smo
meh tahts true, but its just so damned annoying when people say ure work is ****. Everyone on the Dmz Forum said it was cool, but esf has a differne tstyle to dmz and so most little *****es here had a cry.
Infact i preferr those that take my stuff apart and tell me what they think of it Good or bad i value there opinion, good opinions i like but bad ones tell me what im doing wrong and i can improve on the areas which people seem to dislike. Critazim is something that comes with posting your stuff.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
still looks liek a dmz model :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh and it looks like you made him from platic wrap :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fm do u ever have anything nice to say

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FM this is precisely why I trust you to do what I expect you to do :rolleyes:

Now STFU and stop flaming him, you stated your opinion.

Best answers
just a couple things

1. Bring the waiste up. Its too low making the legs look very stubby and the torso look even skinnier.

2. In the back of the waiste it looks like his butt is sagging. I cant determine if its the model or the skin but im thinking the skin so bring it up to look more natural.

3. His arms look like french fries. Whats that bulge in the middle of his arm. If its his bicep its way to low. The arms also look lenghty but this could be cuz of the short legs.

4. His pants should be more baggy. Buu wears pretty baggy pants.

5. How many polys is it? looks around 700 an under. Post a flatshaded pic.

The model isnt half bad. But it needs work. Which form of buu is he supposed to be anyway? im guessing the one when evil buu eats fat buu. As for the skin...well it just lacks detail. You can have detail and still have a cartoon look to it. Like in the pants, its just...white. Put some folds in there.

ps. Noone said your model was *bleep*. They just said you need to work on it. Just ignore useless comments and pay attention to the constructive ones. And you should study some anatomy. It helps a lot with modeling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree totaly with what face said...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sorry about those who did complement my model, but i did say disregard this message if you didnt say it was cool.

well here it wat buu looks like now:

the people on the dmz forums told me to change things on him so i did heres how it went:

pd.... **** i hate you fm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone hates fm :rolleyes: (but thats a good thing so dont worry about it ^_^ )

anyway looking much better.. (though i see ur having some shadowing problems in the 3rd pic there ;) )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pd.......you new "bulk" buu sucks even more ....................plastic wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!:S

oh and thats why the dmz models suck ;/ cuz they dont look right :\.........they got that black outline when it souldnt be there :no:

.......................maybe you should try and do what face said **** face :S

Best answers
Alright. First, FM. I like how you open express your ideas and you're probably very pretty :p , but cut the negativity. It doesn't help. If you think his model is bad... say.. "Thats a bad model I dont like it."

Smo. IGNORE HER. Its not that hard... if what she says so upsetting, just ignore it.

I should have stepped in earlier, but my personal life makes it hard to mod in here. If I see anymore stars or anything like what FM was doing... You'll be sorry:\ .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom