BUU!

Best answers
Buu is so awesome, I know this chat might kill my rep, but! I have to say. The creators that made buu, is awesome. Buu is so powerful. I PSed my mouth beam, with 2 enemy Goku's Spirit Bomb... guess what? I won >=) MUAHAHAHA...!!! There was major lag, when our three explosions hit the end of the map. However, my Goku frds ran away, and survived =( Anyways, Im a noobie, so... this might not be new to anyone. But, I'll take a scrn shot of it, and hopefully, it can be in POTW =).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*raises eyebrows*, you don't think a thread would be needed just to say this, do you?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu is overpowered >.> and overrated.

But hope you get the POTW in. Id like to see that strugle.

nge

Best answers
Yes, nothing screams "fair" like just being better.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
*raises eyebrows*, you don't think a thread would be needed just to say this, do you?
What's wrong with him expressing his affinity for Buu? He likes Buu, let him show how he feels. And in this case he's talking about the Buu ingame. Hence forth, he should have every right to start such a thread because it's in ESF chat.

Best answers
lol =P thanks Grega and Phoenix =). Yeah, grega, I'll hopefully get that Pic in ><. Btw, can you only submit POTW at a certain time? I've tried the link on the website, and it says "Server Timeout".. So i dunno if its cuz im submiting it on a wrong day =P.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread symbolises my contempt for Majin Buu.

How about an encore featuring the candy beam or regeneration?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, that'd be a good POTW. What'd be better is if it was done in 1.3 :p

Anyways, that sound's pretty toight, i'd like to see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jagan said:
lol =P thanks Grega and Phoenix =). Yeah, grega, I'll hopefully get that Pic in ><. Btw, can you only submit POTW at a certain time? I've tried the link on the website, and it says "Server Timeout".. So i dunno if its cuz im submiting it on a wrong day =P.
Mail any POTW shots you have to [email protected].
Bear in mind you need to be using original ESF material if you want us to even think about using your shot. Custom content will be ignored.

nge

Best answers
I really hate it when people brag about how they own Buu's. It's dumb. You didn't own Buu, you owned some crappy player using Buu. Buu is, just a better version of any charecter. Given any player fighting themselves, one using Goku and another using Buu, the Buu will ALWAYS win. Faster, stronger, better. There is no denying this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
I really hate it when people brag about how they own Buu's. It's dumb. You didn't own Buu, you owned some crappy player using Buu. Buu is, just a better version of any charecter. Given any player fighting themselves, one using Goku and another using Buu, the Buu will ALWAYS win. Faster, stronger, better. There is no denying this.
This is not true, what if the play Goku is a better player? Like, what if Goku was playing since 1.2.1, and the Buu just started, obviously the Goku is going to win.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
This is not true, what if the play Goku is a better player? Like, what if Goku was playing since 1.2.1, and the Buu just started, obviously the Goku is going to win.

Id say the guy whos playing since the alpha days would own boath :p

But the Goku VS Buu comperison was set if the players have the same skill.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it when other players eat me :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
nge said:
Given any player fighting themselves, one using Goku and another using Buu, the Buu will ALWAYS win. Faster, stronger, better. There is no denying this.
I believe the point nge was making (which I agree with) was that if they were completely equal in skill, the Buu would always beat the Goku.

Best answers
True, but it dosen't mean buu's overpowered. Cell would own krillian anyday, and if you didn't know that don't start the OMGERZ TE CELL IS OVERP0WEREZ REPLACE IT W/ NAKED MEN PLZ

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I believe the point nge was making (which I agree with) was that if they were completely equal in skill, the Buu would always beat the Goku.
Not true, It would depend on the attacks each player does. However yes beam spam is easy for buu, but If the other player can avoid it then there shouldn't be to many problems in taking down a buu. It is possible, jsut gotta know what to do and when to do it ;).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Not true, It would depend on the attacks each player does. However yes beam spam is easy for buu, but If the other player can avoid it then there shouldn't be to many problems in taking down a buu. It is possible, jsut gotta know what to do and when to do it ;).
Nah I think he means statsitcally, Buu would beat goku. If I played against anpther version of me, us havign equal skill and style of fighting, chances are the Buu player would win. He starts out stronger. He is faster. He beams are stronger. And his health is massive. All of those are very large advantages whether your a good player or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan Overlord said:
Not true, It would depend on the attacks each player does. However yes beam spam is easy for buu, but If the other player can avoid it then there shouldn't be to many problems in taking down a buu. It is possible, jsut gotta know what to do and when to do it .
Buu's fast, has the best starting PL, has high HP, a laser that causes 2hp a second damage (that can increase HP or PL or both), and one of the strongest beams and regeneration. Is it any wonder he's banned on some servers?

Goku has less speed, less starting PL, less HP and no laser attack or regen. Sure he's got Spirit Bomb but it's fairly useless unless spammed from a corner and very useless in a 1v1.

Starting PL:
Buu - 1,000,000
Goku - 750,000

Speed:
Buu - 220
Goku - 216

Transed Speed:
Buu - 320
Goku - 280

HP:
Buu - 160
Goku - 110

Transed HP:
Buu - 180
Goku - 120

So if both players were equal in terms of skill (thats equal in melee, equal in reactions, equal in experience, equal in style e.t.c...) then Buu would win. Always.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What say we clone Saru and find out? Its the only way to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom