Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
What im saying is that SSJ3 Goku has been in less episodes than Evil buu. So in other words there is nothing wrong with haveing evil Buu around. If you say Evil Buu is no real transformation. Then so isnt SSJ3 Goku. Evil Buu deserves to be there more than SSJ Goku but i guess its up to the moderators.
Uhh...maybe in the main series part of it, he's only SSJ3 for a few episodes (not counting the one where he spends the whole ep GOING SSJ3), but...

...you neglect, during the last fight with Kid Buu, he's SSJ3 for like the last 5 episodes or so too.

Just thought that should be brought up. :0)

Best answers
Why are you guys going on about the time a transformation is in the series? Its not about time its about power. SSJ3 is very powerfull (evens the Mystic level) but Thin buu is a himp and the way he won of buu was just throwing back his own attack.

Best answers
Super Byuu IS when Thin absorbed Fat. Thin Buu is also referred to as EVIL Buu. Just like Fat Buu is also referred to as GOOD Buu. Super Buu is the combine of both Buus. The absorbtions are just called Gotenks Buu and Gohan Buu.

Best answers
Acutally Buu's transformation time line should be like this:

1. Kid buu - the original buu, most evil
2. Muscular buu - west surpreme kai asbored
3. Fat buu - The north surpreme fat kai asbored
4. Thin buu - The evil buu lies under fat bun
5. Not-that-thin buu - Fat buu is asbored
6. Super buu - Piccolo, trunks gotens are asbored
7. Piccolo buu - when trunks and gotens are removed
8. Muscular buu - the transittion form when fat buu and picollo is removed
9. Kid buu

did i miss anything?

Best answers
I think it should be like this (in order)

Fat Buu
The Buu after the the black and fat buu fight
Absorbed Buu (with all the **** inside)
Kid Buu

Best answers
Why do people want Gotenks Buu so much? He's in it for like one episode more than Thin Buu. Gohan Buu is in it longer. KEEP THIN BUU. I hate these absorbtions they are annoying and dumb and no.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Why do people want Gotenks Buu so much? He's in it for like one episode more than Thin Buu. Gohan Buu is in it longer. KEEP THIN BUU. I hate these absorbtions they are annoying and dumb and no.
It should only be Buu, no absorbtions. Basically, Fat Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu but I guess Cell uses absorbtions too.

Best answers
um do you realise how long it willl take to make all the forms of buu with absorbtions, geez i counted like 9 on kiyochi's post. Thats like half the models in the game already and look how long it took the team. i say add ultimate and maby one more to the opnes they currently have and that will be it. Dont forget you have to get sounds for each model too, and animations. Also they have to to the same thing to other characters too.
if you really want buu to have that many forms model em yourself and try convince the team to add it to a later realease and take some burden off the team creating them. personally i think the team should add some of the better top notch custom models around to the mod as extra characters (hint hint), more variety half the attacks for each of them are done, well thats just wishfull thinking but i will stand by the ESF teams's decisions, i mean look where their decisions got them now. Trust the team, they will make it good.

Best answers
i think it should just be like this:

Fat Buu(good buu)
Thin Buu(evil buu)
Super Buu(when thin absorbs fat)
Kid Buu(pure evil)

dang buu has too many forms!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here's another "i think it should have these transformations" thread.

Best answers
I believe that it should be like this:

Fat Buu (current starting form)
Super Buu (Not Mystic Super, the form after the good/evil fight)
Kid Buu (original form of Buu)

Although evil buu is in-game already, I believe that trans should be tweaked (if the ESF team is willing to do so) so that he is either removed, or made a second char. Evil (thin) Buu is NOT a transformation. Buu didn't turn into him. He expelled him in his rage, splitting him into two. He is no more powerful than Fat Buu, but he was stronger because Buu still had more evil than good in him before he released his anger and manifested Evil Buu in the first place.

Second, those extra models for all those absorptions are a TON of work. Besides, as previously stated, the absorptions made little meaning in the show as they were only really there for maybe 1-2 episodes before another happened. The Gotenks absorption lasted maybe 3 episodes in total before he ran out of time and reverted back to Piccolo. This same reason shows why the Evil Buu trans should be changed in some way.

Best answers
It should go:
1)Fat Buu
2)Musle/not-so-thin/the one that does that thing with his neck and knuckles Buu
3)Absorb Buu (Not the Gohan or Picollo one the Gotenks one)
4)Kid Buu

Ubuu shouldn't be put in cos he's like in 2 episodes out of them all (exept DB GT).

Best answers
Acutally Buu's transformation time line should be like this:

1. Kid buu - the original buu, most evil
2. Muscular buu - west surpreme kai asbored
3. Fat buu - The north surpreme fat kai asbored
4. Thin buu - The evil buu lies under fat bun
5. Not-that-thin buu - Fat buu is asbored
6. Super buu - Piccolo, trunks gotens are asbored
7. Piccolo buu - when trunks and gotens are removed
8. Muscular buu - the transittion form when fat buu and picollo is removed
9. Kid buu

Best answers
I think the buus which should be included should be the following

1 fat buu
2 thin buu(evil)
3 muscular buu no saiyan absorbtions only fat buu absorbed
4 gotenks buu

i thought of something but i don't know if it is really neccesary that when you press turbo when using gotenks buu it turn into gohan buu and when you turn off turbo you go back to gotenks so it really isn't a transforamtion and if your powerlevel drops below a certain level you turn into piccolo buu because gohan buu is stronger than gotenks buu and piccolo is weaker than gotenks buu.

5 kid buu

there you go all your transformations all sorted but it will never happen but at least i tried.:cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom