💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it started a while back when i was making goku... well i decided to make goku and vegeta from the buu saga... then i said... forget goku he's no good character anyway... so i did Vegeta TADA!

Ok.. Ok... Ive accidently deleted my goku model when i was cleaning out of my "My Documents folder".. and i just admited to yall that I'm A Complete Retard!!... Model still in early stage of development...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bout time someone posts... ok here's an update.. and plz tell me what u think of it

i need a second hand opinion on whether its good or not

Best answers
well, there's not an awful lot u can say about a shirt :] but it seems to be good so far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>a... ive completed the head on the model.. although i didnt attatch it to the body i still think it looks good... u know... being a head and all... well thats all i gotta say right now... and ppl... plz post what u think of the model so far

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't really sy much of it yet, but it's a good start. I'll keep my eyes on this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do i reconise that head? >_<

not much to say, put it together and i might X_x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reply to shijing

im sure u didnt see that head anywhere else.. ive made that head 100% pbp... so dont think that i ripped it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you said that about frieza too.. :-/

and it does look a little familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom