Buu Saga Vegeta Pack!!! SAAAN!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey this ssj2 vegeta looks nice! I like the skin!
And vegetto91 if you need a better host look in the off-topic board in the stickys there must be one called host list made by me there you can get more than 100 hosts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i'm still looking for another host I got another but it doesn't seem to host my Vegeta Pack.Anyway to install read the README please I give instructions there.

Best answers
I dont usually respond to model releases anymore but eventhough I dont play ESF anymore(waiting for a melee fix in 1.2) I'd have to say this is beauitfully done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I got good news the link of the pic and download link will be working now since I got new host LYCOS to host some of my stuff well Geocities will be hosting the ZIP and PIC I think is because of my sigs crowding my space on Geocities so,I will use lycos for my sigs and other files and geocities for downloads like this one just some announcment just to let you know is working.

Best answers
since violator just stole my edit and switched the body skin, i hope hes not getting credit, the ss face is from my vegeta pack, i edited the normal face to look like that, give me credit or take the link down.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is about Vegetto91's reskin, not Violator's. Anyone else posting a completely off-topic post in this thread will be warned.

Vegetto91, if you did use Pr0's ssj vegeta face edit (which is being investigated), put in the appropriate credits now. Otherwise releasing a model without credits can mean dire consequences.

Best answers
:shocked: Hey i really like it especially the hair. I'll proly get it. I think it would be hard to give the exact right credz though considering there are eleventy billion of those already. :) :fight: Gj though

Best answers
Do modelers always threaten? I guess modeling school doesn't teach please and thank you. Crazy world, ****eyed.

Anyways I can't wait to try this out ingame although the idea ismn't so new the appearance is better than your predecessors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well try it out it works fine all animations work exactly fine I used the best BMPS I could find for this Vegeta project.

--EDIT--
New download link of new host works fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laff: Also I put your credits now Pr0 sorry for leaving you out I forgot who's Ssj face was..I'm sorry I think I got the credits right now ^_^ http://vegetto91.00freehost.com/BuuSagaVegetaPack.ace Ok my host does not let hot linking so I found a good way just click right click and Save Target As and it will work I test it myself.

Best answers
Hi,
sweet models, I really like it...
especially ssj 2 altough i found a lil error,
I think there's a hole in his neck (right side under his hair, also just a little bit in normal and ssj 1) and there's also something wrong with tha hair above the hole, dont know exactly what... apart from that, great job ! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the freaking instructions on the README!!! I look you place the Ssj2 Vegeta rename it too Ssjvegeta and put it in your SsjVegeta folder which is located on the esf>models>players! Folder! then on the non Ssj vegeta theres one named NormalVegeta ignore that one ok,The one you want is the Vegeta.mdl that's the buu saga one put that one in your Vegeta folder and replace the old model.If you want the Ssj1 Vegeta then replace your SsjVegeta as well too if you want to have them separated creat a folder named Ssj2Vegeta and when you want to use the Ssj2Vegeta press ~ for console and put model ssj2vegeta.If you only want the Vegeta and Ssj2 Vegeta follow the steps! or read the god damn readme..Gosh always read the readme when you don't know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is compatible with 1.1 I mean is not like im gonna be making edits for the old version lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom