buu, regeneration, sensu

Best answers
ok .. since buu can't use a sensu bean, his regeneration should be alot faster, because u know .. sense bean restores ur helth in less than half a second! but buu ... the one that can regenerate himself what so ever happenes to him, his regeneration in the game is sooo slow.. so slow that there is no point in trying to use it .. it happenes always that my health is abou 80, i try to regenerate ... after 30 secs my health is 90, then suddenly someone comes and kicks me and my health goes back to lower than 80!! completly pointless .. atleast let him use sensu beans :\

thx ;/

Best answers
I didn't know that Buu couldn't use sensu beans! You are right though, Buu's regeneration does go to slow to replace the sensu beans. They shouldn't give him a faster regeneration, just the Sensu beans. BTW, what happens when you puck up a sensu bean as Buu?

Best answers
well .. when u pick up a sensu bean u basically get it.. u know .. u see on the hud that u have x beans. but u just can't use it!!

Best answers
we need a Denda depeners, where u go to him and pres action and he gives u health like a med despeners in hl

Best answers
I agree, his regeneration should be faster.

Best answers
yeah maybe a little bit faster, but i'm able touse his regen ok now. you just have to watch your scouter while doing it and the moment something comes into range you have to get out of there,

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's say you restore one hp per second when you use regeneration,that would be reasonable.

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Let's say you restore one hp per second when you use regeneration,that would be reasonable.
well .. it's actually a "bit" faster than that .. but that's not resonable .. atleast he should be able to use sensu beans! don't forget that the actual buu (well yeah there is NO ACTUAL buu ..) can restore himself even if he was cut to a billion pieces (actually .. i don't really know how did he die from the spirit bomb ... it's just like how goku killed broly in the movie .. doesn't make scense .. anyway)

i am not saying make him invincible .. i am saying either let him use sensu beans, or make his regeneration faster .. like can restore his whole health in 3 secs .. or 4 .. what ever ..

Best answers
Entire health in 4 second is rediculously fast. He would be the ultimate warrior. Just give him the ability to use sensu beans.

Best answers
Originally posted by Bejito
Entire health in 4 second is rediculously fast. He would be the ultimate warrior. Just give him the ability to use sensu beans.
right .. but on the other hand.. that's how it is in the show!!!

Best answers
yeah but if the game was based totally on the show everyone would be goku of buu, as they were the strongest and leave everyone else for dead. balanceing is what makes esf so much fun, caus you can own with every character. just give buu the senzu and/or speed up his regeneration a touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom