Buu candy option fix

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
(got the basic idea from here: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=39785
thnx dude... lol!!)

buu will eat diff types of stuffs each time he use his thing on his head...
but istead of seeing in the candy menu types of candies... we will see options like
*)Absorb Victim's Health
*)Absorb Victim's Energy
*)Absorb Victim's PL

and stuff like that though those 3 options are the only one right now...

+ a suggestion to make candy an unexploadable beam that you can PS with
cause imo MouthBlast beam is just too stupid to PS with...
never was in the show... + should be a DeAttached + very fast

Energy ball... like in )\/(4J1/\/ Vegeta VS FAT BUU - episode 221... just b4 buu got him with body part attack...

also that attack should have an exploadable option...
I mean you can change it after its fired with lets say alt fire?

each trigger= (exploadable)\(unexploadable+candy)

now thats a better suggestion!! tell me what you think!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The candy attack never was a beam, so struggling with it never really happened. On the show it was an instant attack that gave him enormous amounts of power for free. That would be unbalanced, so the team has made it a short ranged lightning-gun style attack that takes care of opponents already weakened by combat. It's balanced the way it is, though some could argue it gives him too much of an advantage in the long run, particularly for a player who knows how to use it. I don't think there's a need to make it into a beam.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok then not a beam I kinda agree with ya... (saw too much GT lately... lol, havent for a while...)

anyway what about the other optionz I gave there?
for example fixing the menu to make it simpler to understand.... sometimes when I just want to heal fast
I forget the right candy for it and choose PL restore and loose the next battle
baka me!!

like - when Buu said to Vegeta(Majin) (FAT) at 222 that maybe cheese and maybe chocolat he would turn him into
he 100% DID NOT MEANT maybe I would increase my pl by eating you\resotre my PL\HEALTH

BAH!!!

what I mean is he should create a candy after a successfull candy attack diff stuff to eat
(cheese,candy,chocolat, maybe even pizza? lol insparation thread first line first post.. lol)
but the reasult of eating those stuff will be toggled!
maybe like for cell to make the game faster buu could have diff reasults for his attack
like pressing the candy attack number a few times = choosing what goddy it will bring
to buu...

bah please dont tell me that that disatvantage buu has by that uncomfterble menu
is suppose to be like that so it will be a lil harder with buu to play so it will be

balanced or something!!!

COMON TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Best answers
Miki800 said:
buu will eat diff types of stuffs each time he use his thing on his head...
but istead of seeing in the candy menu types of candies... we will see options like
*)Absorb Victim's Health
*)Absorb Victim's Energy
*)Absorb Victim's PL

and stuff like that though those 3 options are the only one right now...

+ a suggestion to make candy an unexploadable beam that you can PS with
cause imo MouthBlast beam is just too stupid to PS with...
never was in the show... + should be a DeAttached + very fast

Energy ball... like in )\/(4J1/\/ Vegeta VS FAT BUU - episode 221... just b4 buu got him with body part attack...

also that attack should have an exploadable option...
I mean you can change it after its fired with lets say alt fire?

each trigger= (exploadable)\(unexploadable+candy)

now thats a better suggestion!! tell me what you think!!
I like the idea of different effects as much as I like the idea of different candies...Maybe if each of the candies had defferent "set" effects (chocolate=health, cookie=PL, etc.)

I don't like GT *sorry irrelevant*...and I also think "candy beam" should not have "Ki Blast" struggling properties...

I definately think Buu's "Mouthblast" (Innocence Cannon, Spit Attack,Buu Blast, etc.) should have a primary and secondary function.

Primary: Charged "Ki Ball" like the last blast (of many...took a deep breath before spitting) fired at Majin Vegeta before using the "Wang Attack" *silly Hibiki...* (slightly longer than Kamehameha charge, same damage as before, detached effect, slightly faster than KHHa speed,*I'de prefer it couldn't be guided*, large blast radius,etc.)

Secondary: Quick charge (almost like BurnAttck), medium Masenko damage, small blast radius,*prefer if it was slightly off-target..*, almost instantly lobbed at opponent,etc.)

-SOOOO many suggestions...
Miki800....:yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Big VEE said:
I like the idea of different effects as much as I like the idea of different candies...Maybe if each of the candies had defferent "set" effects (chocolate=health, cookie=PL, etc.)
-its already like that, but if you'd read you'd see im against that...

and just for you my friend again:
each time some1 turns to candy it will be a random food
but what eating that food gives...
in the menu it will be clearlier! I MEAN not the names of the foods
the names of the increases it gives...
and the food will always be random=chocolat wont always give pl\pl restoration\hp restoration... etc...

Big VEE said:
I don't like GT *sorry irrelevant*...and I also think "candy beam" should not have "Ki Blast" struggling properties...
-as Sonic Boyster explain to me b4 your post I already exept this fact!

I definately think Buu's "Mouthblast" (Innocence Cannon, Spit Attack,Buu Blast, etc.) should have a primary and secondary function.

about your new suggestion.. please dont insult mods... and gl with that new suggestion...

anyway for the more DBZLIKE FEELING in esf... that mouth blast
I MEAN ANY MOUTH BLAST that ever occured in the show didnt had
to be charged long... it was almost an instant move...

give me 1 example where in the show a mouth blast had to be charged more then 2 seconds?
Piccollo VS Seibaiman(saving Gohan)... Ozuru Vegeta VS Goku(right after that...),
Fat Buu VS Majin Vegeta(already gave the example... go and watch the episode yourself!! ITS VERY KaZaAable...)
Super Buu VS Gotenks...(both didnt need time to charge their mouth blast!)
and mouth blast was usually the fastest most powerfull attack in the show...
(I mean by charge time+damage... HUGE!!!)

if it wont be like that then its a mod not based on DBZ
Im fine with that but then tell me whats it based about so I could think of good suggestions to make it more like it...

CAPISH MY VERY CLEAR HINT? lol

and stop making me go offtopic!!! BAH :cool:

Best answers
Miki800 said:
-its already like that, but if you'd read you'd see im against that...
(don't recall extra effects...but Oh well...could you tell me what each does?..)

and just for you my friend again:
each time some1 turns to candy it will be a random food
but what eating that food gives...
in the menu it will be clearlier! I MEAN not the names of the foods
the names of the increases it gives...

fine by me...*indifferent*

and the food will always be random=chocolat wont always give pl\pl restoration\hp restoration... etc...

understood..again...indiffernt to...

-as Sonic Boyster explain to me b4 your post I already exept this fact!

Just giving my opinion...and adding suggestions*touchy, touchy..*

about your new suggestion.. please dont insult mods... and gl with that new suggestion...

Insult mods...(whatever do you mean?o_O ...:smile:...also..I assume you mean "go light"(gl?..not much for "chat" abbreviations) with my suggestions...Sorry I can only try....*everybody's got their own way of expressing themselves*)

anyway for the more DBZLIKE FEELING in esf... that mouth blast
I MEAN ANY MOUTH BLAST that ever occured in the show didnt had
to be charged long... it was almost an instant move...

And later on Vegeta's Final Flash was practically instant(Majin Vegeta)..does that mean I should suggest it to be super fast and ALL powerful? Of course not.....it's the same lesson I had to learn from *forgot which admin/moderator*..."balance of power" If you can..tell me a way to make a charged Ki ball version of "Mouthblast" that is powerful yet has a fair charge speed.

give me 1 example where in the show a mouth blast had to be charged more then 2 seconds?

more 2 seconds:laff: Alright...I'll "humor" you....Nappa VS Goku (6 seconds)...Recoome VS Vegeta (9 seconds with poses*ALWAYS pose before attacks*and 3 seconds without it)...Majin Vegeta VS Fat Buu (FULL time for final mouthblast...7 seconds until blast is released and fired at Vegeta..the regular one WERE instant*"rapid fire"*).....So there has been a few non-instant to "2 second" mouthblast;) ...sorry a bit hard to read my posts.

Piccollo VS Seibaiman(saving Gohan)... Ozuru Vegeta VS Goku(right after that...),
Fat Buu VS Majin Vegeta(already gave the example... go and watch the episode yourself!! ITS VERY KaZaAable...) Kazaa......*funny*

I have ALL episodes *including mouthblast eps* being used and know very well that it was always qiute fast...(can be either medium charge, Big power OR quick a medium power...that's about it for realism)

Super Buu VS Gotenks...(both didnt need time to charge their mouth blast!)
and mouth blast was usually the fastest most powerfull attack in the show...
(I mean by charge time+damage... HUGE!!!)

Strong maybe..but only for its charge time..NOT for it's power..

if it wont be like that then its a mod not based on DBZ
Im fine with that but then tell me whats it based about so I could think of good suggestions to make it more like it...

CAPISH MY VERY CLEAR HINT? lol

and stop making me go offtopic!!! BAH :cool:
^ Look at all my pretty responses:fight:
I can only try....*don't have to reply if you don't want to:yes:*
ON TOPIC: I'm not for a different "candy beam" *as straight forward as I get*

-Don't worry I still love you..
Nothing can change that.....

Did I mention..What's up now Bihal! *Messing with the tempermental is fun*

Best answers
i think that it would be helpful if i get it right.
so the choices buu makes will be random? he can still can candy ppl but he can not choose what to make them right?

Best answers
I Love The Ideas Man There so Evil Just Like Buu

"POW POW OW OW OW"

"BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
assaf said:
i think that it would be helpful if i get it right.
so the choices buu makes will be random? he can still can candy ppl but he can not choose what to make them right?
100 persent NO!!! you misunderstood!!!
he will be able to decide what eating that food will give him:
more ki/full k/full HP/other options that will be in 1.2....

but what he will eat... that will be randomized...
candy,chocolat,chocolat chips vaffel,cake,cheese,gum, ETC...

+ the suggestion deals with modifying Buu's Mouth blast...
please comment about that suggestion too!!! :cool:

PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! DONT SPAM YOU BAKA!!! YOU LIL ***************
Ssj_Majin_Buu said:
I Love The Ideas Man There so Evil Just Like Buu

"POW POW OW OW OW"

"BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU BUU"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom