Buster Sword [WIP]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow i see a undeformed box.... dude, when you do a sword then show it from the front and never from the side!

now give us some side as wires -_-".... i have done myself the buster sword but the kh version as ray did the normal bustersword, so if you need to see them tell me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, this doesn't really help to give critics on. I mean, I can't judge its length because of this perspective, also, wireframes for the modeling pro's to give crits on help as well.

But from what I can see, it looks pretty god, but then again it's not really hard to model a Buster sword compared to more complex, organic models.

Best answers
The holes don't look too round. Whats with the colors? Different groups need different colours? Well it looks good... It has nice details and looks like the lenght is about right. Good job!

Best answers
yeah if u group them they'll be like one color... Yeah i'll try to make it more round

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a good technique that works for those holes, is to put a cube INSIDE the place where the holes are, with the faces inward (could even use a cylinder if your not woried about tri-count). then paint the holes onto the model with an alpha texture.

Best answers
That is good work there. I love that sword. Keep that one up.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
i awlays found it's easier to do swords by starting off with the hand and using poly extrution method. U might want to add more dimension to the model, but good start!

Best answers
i dont see the thickness on that sword... can u show me the front view of blade

Best answers
Don't have any other pic than that one i'm afraid, unless you want to see my old model of it.
but here is a little comparision with a hopefully good explination on what I mean.

Comparision swords

Hopefull that'll help. :)

Best answers
can u upload again? i cant see any pics... just redirects me to imageshack.us

Best answers
ohhh i see... from the real one... woah.... looks wayyyy thicker lol

**EDITTED**
Made it thicker!

Best answers
sorry for the double post

I think i fixed the handle

forgot to work on the circles lol