Busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
So.. that whole cigarette thread got me thinking. It seems to me that the majority of the forum users use marijuana recreationally... (or some other drugs also?) Which is cool and all. I'm personally against weed, but that's besides the point.

To all you marijuana users. Any interesting stories that pertain to the grass (or other "stuff") and the Po-lice? I gotsta know, mister.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm secretly a police officer and you're all under arrest. I don't care if marijuana is legalized in your country or state.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Me and four of my friends, once went to a free exhibition at a museum, when we're outside to take a smoke and escape from the giant masses of people, suddenly one of them takes out a Joint and starts smoking it, it goes around a couple of times and I thought that we were all experienced smokers. It turns out that one of us haven't smoked before, so when we return to the line at the entrance he suddenly collapse and causes quite a commotion, before i've realised it 6 security guards where standing beside us. We where all too high to speak with them properly and when they saw our pupils and noticed we where on crack they called the police. So we spent a day in the Jail, got a ticket and had our familys get us and pay the fee.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freshman year of high school, someone offered me a joint after Saturday school (punishment for excessive absences). I smoked it in front of the school. Mom picked me up 10 minutes later and I went home and took a nap.

the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No cop stories, but last night me and my housemates hot-boxed a car and we all got the most high we've ever been. I couldn't feel anything.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have any stories, not that I smoke much anyway

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to be a literal buzzkill here. While most of us are adults who typically view whatever we want on the internet, we still have many underage users still living with parents. Weed is still considered an illegal substance in most places, and as such I can't really allow open discussion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom