Bush = Most Hated President Ever

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CNN said:
A CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey released Thursday indicates that 71 percent of the American public disapprove of how Bush is handling his job as president.

"No president has ever had a higher disapproval rating in any CNN or Gallup Poll; in fact, this is the first time that any president's disapproval rating has cracked the 70 percent mark," said Keating Holland, CNN's polling director.

"Bush's approval rating, which stands at 28 percent in our new poll, remains better than the all-time lows set by Harry Truman and Richard Nixon [22 percent and 24 percent, respectively], but even those two presidents never got a disapproval rating in the 70s," Holland said. "The previous all-time record in CNN or Gallup polling was set by Truman, 67 percent disapproval in January 1952."
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/01/bush.poll/index.html

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
28% of Americans need to be waterboarded or worse, apparently.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet if they make a poll asking if they approve of Karl Rove, most people would say, "Sure, why not?" If you're going to hate, be smart about it and hate the puppet master, not the puppet.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youd think if you could rig one poll, you could do the same for approval ratings. I guess some illiterate frat boys are just fundamentally unlikeable. Hes done nothing good for peoples perception of the US, let alone secularism. I still cant believe he chose the word 'Crusade' to gain approval for war in the middle east.

Haha Nix, most definitely, thats when you realise how Bush was perfectly tailored for his position.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CNN isn't controlled by the government. Fox, on the other hand seems to quite willingly do exactly what is expected of them by the current administration. Not to say CNN is awesome, but at least when they pander, it isn't to war criminals.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I like Bush more then William Harrison...

At least Bush didn't die from a common cold.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Jimmy Carter was worse... he started all this mess.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jimmy Carter was dealing with the mess Ford and Nixon had created, in much the same way the next president will be dealing with Bush's mess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it wasn't for George Washington we could all have British accents!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... I hope you're being sarcastic, because that's one of the most retarded things I've ever read, Hib. We're separated by an ocean, 3,000 miles apart. We had and would have developed an accent regardless. Do Canadians have a British accent?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
British accents are awesome, I wish I had one.

American accents are not awesome, lucky I don't have one.

Australian accents are internationally loved, good for me :)

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't even live in America and I hate the guy.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The guy's a total moron. Seriously.

Anyone who still thinks he's worth something needs some plain common sense. Sad to hear it's 28% of the population. I'm joking

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The guy's a total moron. Seriously.

Anyone who still thinks he's worth something needs some plain common sense. Sad to hear it's 28% of the population. I'm joking
I don't know why you felt the need to say you're joking, because you're totally right, although it's 28% of the people who participated in the poll, and not 28% of the population.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I didn't want to insult 28% of the population. While some of them, I'm sure, can use their common sense, they're obviously not paying enough attention to the utter bull**** the guy's been doing these past 8 years.

EDIT: Approximately how much % of the total population didnt participate in the poll?

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't want to insult 28% of the population. While some of them, I'm sure, can use their common sense, they're obviously not paying enough attention to the utter bull**** the guy's been doing these past 8 years.
I don't want to start a flame fest but I'm pretty sure the 28% who support Bush even after everything he and his bff's have done belong to a certain group who can't wait for the arrival of Ragnarok.

@ Your edit:

The CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll was conducted by telephone from Monday through Wednesday among 1,008 adult Americans.
It'd be nice if I could get in on the poll action just once. I feel like they hit up people who are hardly representative of this country and say, "Oh, yeah, we called a diverse bunch of people."

From where?

"Oh...you know...Alabama...."

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't want to start a flame fest but I'm pretty sure the 28% who support Bush even after everything he and his bff's have done belong to a certain group who can't wait for the arrival of Ragnarok.
I'm confused. What group are you referring to?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll get it eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom