BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahah wow kanye is my homeboy but man.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this a few days ago, pretty funny, but still stupid and makes me want to see mik myers ***** slap him up side the head. You are tryin to raise money and you say something stupid like "bush doesn't care about black people"...baka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as I respect Kanye West as a musical artist and producer, I have to say that his opinion his heavily biased. He is aiming his gestures at the wrong guy. He should be blaiming the mayor of New Orleans because he was informed two days before the hurricane that two of the "watchamacalics" would break due to katrina. He/she had a choice to evacuate the people of New Orleans, but did he/she do it? nope... now majority of my dad's side of the family is either dead, or stranded and is about to die.

Best answers
well who cares about them ? lol
they are perfect for assassin.. black as the night.. haha...
in denmark a raper made a song about the 'black'.. its called black power.... and at the end of the rap you hear people scream for coffe what ever it got to do with black people :s XD
I hate black people... only them who dont show respect for people and i hate blacks because they are trouble makers.... its not like i hate all black people.. because my best freind is from russian.. not saying they are black there but theyare 'colored' as well.... you get a real hard time in EU if you are not white... thank osama bin laden for that... yea i white... maybe i should say that earlyer... any way.. what you say? earlyer or earlier?
hmmm anyway.... black people make a lot problems... so its normal people dont like th em... but the fact that people (white) dont like them also make them a trouble maker.. i do know that... white people piss the black guys off.. but it also happen the other way.... basicly all people in the world think black people are trouble makers thats why many people dont like them... i live in denmark.. if you black you got to speak danish perfect and behave yourself THEN and then you get respect.. if you fight with people you get desrespect.. and all other hate you and yea.. knock you down.... not out but down.. i think down is a better word for it... i have nothing against black people as i said before... one of my freinds a black... and my best freind is not from EU.... so its not like i hate all colored people... but its also not like i got no white freinds cuz i do.. i got some freinds who hate black people.. and really talk bad about them.... im neutral.... if they are nice i respect them.. otherwise i dont respect or help them.... they can **** around wiht them self and sing happy day or go dance some freaky rain dance... i dont really care if they dont show respect....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
in denmark a raper made a song about the 'black'.. its called black power.... and at the end of the rap you hear people scream for coffe what ever it got to do with black people :s XD
I hate black people... only them who dont show respect for people and i hate blacks because they are trouble makers.... its not like i hate all black people.. because my best freind is from russian.. not saying they are black there but theyare 'colored' as well.... you get a real hard time in EU if you are not white... thank osama bin laden for that... yea i white... maybe i should say that earlyer... any way.. what you say? earlyer or earlier?
hmmm anyway.... black people make a lot problems... so its normal people dont like th em... but the fact that people (white) dont like them also make them a trouble maker.. i do know that... white people piss the black guys off.. but it also happen the other way.... basicly all people in the world think black people are trouble makers thats why many people dont like them... i live in denmark.. if you black you got to speak danish perfect and behave yourself THEN and then you get respect.. if you fight with people you get desrespect.. and all other hate you and yea.. knock you down.... not out but down.. i think down is a better word for it... i have nothing against black people as i said before... one of my freinds a black... and my best freind is not from EU.... so its not like i hate all colored people... but its also not like i got no white freinds cuz i do.. i got some freinds who hate black people.. and really talk bad about them.... im neutral.... if they are nice i respect them.. otherwise i dont respect or help them.... they can **** around wiht them self and sing happy day or go dance some freaky rain dance... i dont really care if they dont show respect....

man could your comments be less than ignorant? i believe the main reason people go into crime and what not heavily based on their social class in society. people who are well off and respected in the community have to reason to steal, because they have what they need already. they also have no reason to murder because they're respected by those who live with them in the community. if you didn't have a lot of things and you needed for example food or wanted the finer things in life, of course you might resort to illegal actions like stealing. if you're disrespected and treated like dirt, of course you'd hate them and have anger towards them. it's not just blacks, but caucasians, latinos, asians, etc, if strickened with these types of problems, would likely resort to these types of methods

in USA, a most of the white population has the money, has the property, controls the government, while a lot of the african american majority compared to the white population has a much lower social class overall. thus statistics show they have more crimes, etc. although it's not just social class which shows these crimes. a lot of biased opinions and prejudice towards the african american happens. there are many many many factors that come into play. however it's the social class that play a major role in determining the most likely reason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edit:

nvm... i can't delete my post and I do not feel like writing a reply...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
political discussions are not allowed on this forum, make another one and youll get a warning.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009. I'd be carefull with racism here. Not only is it not allowed, I hate racists. ****head.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
political discussions are not allowed on this forum, make another one and youll get a warning.
Quoted for emphasis. We do not, at this point in time, allow discussions of a political nature on these forums. Time after time, they have proven to be disastrous.

Closed.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
This is just flat out racism and we should have caught it before. Opinions of this sort are not allowed to be expressed in any shape or form here, so keep them to yourself. A warning :warning: for racism. I ought to give you another for ignorance, but I'll play nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom