• No

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • dont give a S***

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
What about a Burning Gundam Model with like Gohan or Goku stats and powers?

Best answers
Would give it a try, but you need to make new animations, sprites and stuuf to make it compatible in ESF.

Best answers
Yes, make one, but can I please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE inform you that the Gundam's REAL name is the God Gundam. That's what it is called in the Japanese version. They changed the name to the "Burning Gundam" for the American dub because:

"Oh darn! We can't have a God Gundam in a cartoon played during Toonami daytime! We can't make references to Hell, Devils, God, or Heaven in our show (excuse my language)! Easily offended people might get upset and sue our butts just so they can make money! Darn tootin!"

Is it really THAT wrong to leave it as the God Gundam? The Dark Gundam . . . why not just leave that one as the Devil Gundam? What the hell is wrong with that? In American Gundam Wing dub shown on Cartoon Network, they made Duo the "Great Destroyer" instead the of "the God of Death (Shinigami)." Really, it's not like they are refering to "Him," THAT God, the Christian/Jewish/Islamic god (all the same). Shinigami is just a shinto God.

I hate American sensors and editors. They have to edit EVERYTHING! They have to take out all the curse words, all bits of nudity, anything they feel to be inappropiate, like sexual references, "politically incorrect" statements, or anything they feel would get them sued, JUST so they can make a buck AND because some people are offended WAY too easily. You don't like the show? Don't watch it! Your kid goes out and does something stupid because he watched a perfectly fine anime, then you should be better parents and not raise your kid up to be so damn stupid!

*edit* I also want to point out that the "Burning Gundam's" finishing move is REALLY called the "Bakunetsu God Finger," since the Gundam is REALLY called the God Gundam. It's not the "Burning Gundam" or the "Burning Finger." It's the God Gundam, and the finishing move is the Bakunetsu God Finger.

Best answers
dont make a burning gundam*, make a dark dundamn* darkness is sooooo kool

*god gundam

Best answers
I will repeat my previous statement. It's the God Gundam and the Devil Gundam. Anyone who believes the crap that they show on Toonami is . . . well . . . as guillible as anything, for starters.

Vegetto91, I'd rather not take you up on your offer on the account I still do not like you, and I don't trust you as far as I can throw you (especially me being a computer nerd).

Do make a God Gundam model. I'd love to see it. It'd probably replace Trunks, given the fact that Trunks and the God Gundam both use swords (version 1.1). Obviously for the transformation you can use the God Gundam's hyper mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy translated to english the god gundams move is the erupting god finger :p

and by the way Vegetto91 u get a warning for talking about warez and i know u have been told not to do this before

Best answers
What does this subject have to do with Dragonball ESF ???

[Roe] Amaru

Best answers
It doesn't need to have anything to do with ESF, it's just an original concept.

Best answers
hmm... yea it would be funny but i dont really see the point:)
a gundam in a dbz mod:) hm... i would say create a whole new mod:) and then only for gundams:p haha:)

Best answers
Zero, my friend, I KNOW WHAT THE NAMES ARE!!!!!!! I like Burning Gundam. To me it sounds nicer.

What you said about not having reference to the word "Hell" is not true... Gundam Deathscythe Hell.

Best answers
I think that God gundam sounds better,but hey we all have our own opinions. Oh and about the deathscythe hell thing they only said hell on the uncut tapes. on tv they said just plain out deathsythe. but zero has a point they take out way to much about stuff with peole saying god or hell. i remeber on one episode of Gundam wing tries and heero were talking about how heero didnt beleive in god, and on cartoon network they turned it into some crap about beleiving in luck.

Bolteh2

B
bah, i know its ur thread, but its obvious that this thread was dead, no need to bump it :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ima in Canada... They stopped gundam wing... but before they still left it God Of Death...
And yea... some english buds are just corny. Me likes gundam :fight: Go for it :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why dont you make a mod for esf that replaces all DBZ characters to Gundam characters ( and the animations and sprite to ) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom