Burning & disc info of Half-life

Best answers
I know i'm not known here at all, but a friend called me the other day and said "Hey man you gotta check this game out!" so, I ran up to walmart at 9:30 and grabbed the Plat edition since it was the only one they had. A few questions.

1. Would it be legal if I burned this game to a CD since it was hella hard to obtain in the first place, and needing to format I dont want to go through another of those multi-houred downloads.

2. Which disk would I use for this mod? I currently have Half life "Game of the year".. Half life "Team Fortress Classic", Half life "Platinum opposing force", Half life "Counter Strike", and Half life "Blue shift."

Help would be greatly appreciated!

-nalj10

Best answers
first of all, WELLCOME!!! on behalf of the entire forum (im sure...).

now, about the burning... 1 of the admins can tell u but i think u can cause its not copyrighted or something... (right?)
about the half life editions - i use platinum. it works perfectly

Best answers
You can burn it to a cd, as long as you dont sell anything.

Game of the year or Counter-Strike discs will work with ESF.

Best answers
Of course! Why didn't I think of that! Sell a game thats free! :devgrin:

Anyhow, thanks! Just got finished formatting and now my computer is all better now. I managed to SOMEHOW get aim to take up 8 gigs of HDD by doing a few things with restore! Plus my internet was cutting out every 6 minutes or so on cable! ick. Anyhow, appreciate the help!

-nalj10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom