Burning attack and masenko suggestion

Best answers
I think it would be cool to be able to do a "ball" version of burning attack and masenko as they "done" like that in the series. Also burning attack is a ball on the budokai ps2 games and never was a beam...however i dont mind s the beam works quite well.

the balls should however do slightly more damage as they are harder to hit with.

This will bring the dbz experience more realistic to the series. :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Masenko was never a ball. That was light granade >.>

As for Burning attacl. That was never a beam. So jea burning attack neads ball mode.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Burning attack has ball mode read the desingn documents Grega

Best answers
Grega said:
Masenko was never a ball. That was light granade >.>

As for Burning attacl. That was never a beam. So jea burning attack neads ball mode.
i have proof.

Future gohan shouts MASENKO!!

and fires a ball in the dbz episode "Ghosts of the Future" (or something). this was the little clip u watch before future trunks (ultimate ssj1) and cell (perfect) fight.

also kid gohan in saiyan armour got pissed with krillin getting stabbed by frieza form 2, so he did a flurry of hits on frieza and built up an energy ball whilst shouting MASENKO!!!

then did a baseball pitching stance and threw it at frieza when he was on the floor. detonating the ki blob with a red explosion.

thats for the united kingdom version anyways (incase any1 is from the usa)

i dvd'd the eps as proof.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.esf-world.com

Download the sprites from there. You don't need the ESF team to fix a problem that is already fixed by a third party.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Burning attack has ball mode read the desingn documents Grega
I was refering to the idea not the design docs ^^

In any case. Masenko as a ball. Never heard that. As for the future Gohan using it. Maby but he isnt in ESF now is he. And what Gohan did to frieza. Its simple. First renzoku and made a kiblob round him. Second he shot a gigantic masenko in.

OK it ditnt have a tail. But i also saw Goku use a kamewithout a tail to. So lets get that in aswell. And dont forget Final flash as a ball (ussed in Majin Vefeta VS Goku) and Big Bang in beam form (also ussed by Majin Vegeta to blow that big hole into the stadium).

Basicly evry beam could have a ball form. And evry ball (exept spiritbomb and deathball) could have a beam form.

Besides in Masenkos case beam >>> ball form.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SupersaiyanHero said:
I think it would be cool to be able to do a "ball" version of burning attack and masenko as they "done" like that in the series. Also burning attack is a ball on the budokai ps2 games and never was a beam...however i dont mind s the beam works quite well.

the balls should however do slightly more damage as they are harder to hit with.

This will bring the dbz experience more realistic to the series. :p
I think in ESF 1.3 they're switching with Burning Attack to a ball and Finish Buster to a beam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom