Bums bums bums! hot sexy bums!

Best answers
Talkn about hobo's without jobs.... not what you're thinkn you perv.

Fact in America: You have a bad streak of luck (maybe you got laid off from your big corporate job), you pay your bills on a paycheck by paycheck basis. Of course, you are laid off. And it takes atleast a week before you can get a job, and then 2 weeks before you get paid. So you can't pay your house, and ultimately lose it. You're out on the streets. Lookin for a job, people shun you for having bad luck, and tell you to go out and get a job. So damn, you continue to do that... Well, guess what. You needa residance to get a job... crazy how that works. But you don't have one... hrmm... What to do what to do? ... oh... they have those job opportunitys.. but it turns out, those strip all of your benefits and in the long run you make more money just by sitting on welfare. So then you get shunned for being on welfare, when infact they don't realize that the only job you can get pays less than what welfare supplies you with. And you are barely making it by as it is, so every penny counts.

Now lets say you are a minority. Now people are gettin onto you about not having a job and living on welfare. So lets pretend for a second someone gave you their residance for no good reason. Problem solved right?.. err no... did we forget? When a minority gets a job people out cry and say "They are taking all our jobs!"

So... lets go over this again

Why is it so many people can say that Minoritys needa stop living off of welfare and "digging in my pocket", and say "get a job". Then turn right around and say "They are taking our jobs away" (and i'm not referring to outsourcing) I Mean honestly, what kinda crap is that? I mean does it sound very logical to shun certain people for doing what you tell them to do? Is it really fair? Or is it just a big circle of hate...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh no my spider sense is tingling

these topics havent ever once ended they always boil down to arguments so in the interest of keeping the forums flame free serious arguments = teh bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom