💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, it's out? I've been wanting to get this game, but never followed it :E

how is it? gameplay/control wise?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly?

No gripes so far, except for some funky camera hiccups when making really sudden movements, or in tight places. Other than that, I'm having a blast.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Examples of the fun-having please =X.

I wanted to rent this, but I didn't know it would be out this early, there's even a commericial for it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fighting everyone you feel like, kicking the staff in teh nutz, dodgeball \O.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
kicking the staff in teh nutz, dodgeball \O.
Sold.

Well...Rented...+characters

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Sold.

Well...Rented...+characters
Yeah, like when the staff see you fighting, they chase you, if they catch you, they grab you similar to the way you get busted in GTA. But you can tap triangle rapidly to escape. If successful (not too difficult) you'll do a random act of violence, such as a nice foot stomp, or the classic foot straight to the sack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Yeah, like when the staff see you fighting, they chase you, if they catch you, they grab you similar to the way you get busted in GTA. But you can tap triangle rapidly to escape. If successful (not too difficult) you'll do a random act of violence, such as a nice foot stomp, or the classic foot straight to the sack.
Dear god, I better buy it before they change the rating to AO rating :(

I wanna play it :D, I hope it's not TOO short...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually you'll be pleased to know Thompson already fought that battle and lost big. The Judge actually had people bring him the game and they played it in the courtroom for two and a half hours or so, and the Judge was basically like, "You want me to ban THIS...?"

The case was ****canned and the judge issued fines to Thompson for--what else?--outbursts in the courtroom.

The judge was quoted on shacknews, saying something along the lines of, "I wouldn't let my kids play it, but that's no reason to stop it from being shipped." So Jack got jacked.

Either way it seems like an interesting game idea. I have to say it hurts my soul though that they managed to make even worse graphics than grand theft auto. But the game itself, presentation-wise, looks much better and more story-driven.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
successful (not too difficult) you'll do a random act of violence, such as a nice foot stomp, or the classic foot straight to the sack.
I want to kick a ladeh in the crotch :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is awesome, you can even give wedgies to guards and teachers O_O But you'll most probably get busted right away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might just get this for the sheer kick of beating up a teacher. :p

Best answers
Jakut said:
WTF! Just now, i found out that u can kiss guys in this game >_>

Lol you probably felt the same as i did when i saw hearts above guys heads in fable i was like dude....w...t....f...!!

Best answers
Mogwai said:
Lol you probably felt the same as i did when i saw hearts above guys heads in fable i was like dude....w...t....f...!!
Hahaha, yeah. I remember that. Fable doesn't discriminate. You can be ***, and get married to another *** dude.

Bully sounds like a fun game to play. I might have to ste- I mean, buy it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing that bugs me about this is that they made it "Bully" themed. I think a similar game that just follows high school life in general could be just as good. It seems like Bully has a lot of those elements, though.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
One thing that bugs me about this is that they made it "Bully" themed. I think a similar game that just follows high school life in general could be just as good. It seems like Bully has a lot of those elements, though.
That is mostly high school, maybe not around everyone. But the social system in most high schools between kids is done by popularity which is controled by being a Bully.

Just nowadays its not done with violence, its mainly with words.
**** talking, drama, ect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Best. Game. Ever.

Period.
You are not lying, at all.

Guys, this is the best freaking game, ever, ever, freaking Rockstar killed this game, what can you not do in this game? Except shoot somebody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom