• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Never seen it

• Total voters
Best answers
I just started designing/building an engine for the games company some friends and I are trying to start up and unfortunately some of them seem to have gone missing right when I'm ready to start. I'm starting on the part where it loads up a room to test the characters in and I have one version of the main test room, but it's in a heirarchy and I havn't gotten to that part yet.

Does anyone have any static meshes (.x files) that I can use to practice with while I'm waiting for the rest of my team. I'm looking for meshes I can use as test rooms that I can practice with the debug camera's collision detection and then load the character I have into it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you mean again animated and stuff?

Best answers
Ah, well you could just download a free model and use max or ms3d to export it to a "directx" .x file.

Best answers
I'll need animated stuff fairly soon, but I just want a fairly simple test room for now. I have one animated model that someone's making me, but it's not quite ready yet and I still need to learn how to load the animated stuff. Is there anywhere I could download a simple test room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom