Build Your Own computer

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is basically based off of Nuttzy's thread. So build your own computer, whether it's a dream computer, or a gaming computer, or w/e. Use real parts, something from newegg, or any other sites or stores that sell computer parts and make your own computer. List your ending price, and of course the parts that you will use from the case to the mother board. Oviously price doesn't matter. I'll build mine when i have more time to search for things. Also when you name the item put a reason as to why you chose that one over others (optional of course) For example AMD blah blah blah- because i like them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm... a power computer

A Flatscreen monitor that'll hang on my wall like a plasma tv.
3tb's (terabytes) of free hard drive space
Static Controll motherboard
32.5 Ghz
Touchpad Keyboard (no buttons, all... let's say... correctly coded heat sensored)
Wireless Mouse with a 72 hour battery life
1028MB+ of Ram
The Nividia Chip used in the Ps3 with custom AV ports for playstation and xbox usage, and recording videos with camera
Top of the line sound card that supports high digital quality in input and output.
CD/DVD-RW combo drive
8 USB Ports with unlimited bandwith usage.
Windows XP Service Pack 1, Home Edition
3x5 inch cooling fan that's anti-dust filtered.
Built in system recovery taht set's the computer status back to the day of shipping.
And uh, what else do i need?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or i could always go to my supplier , which i always do and get real nice prices since i know the guy pretty well

dell , compaq , hp & any other coprate cheapo pc companies should die

Best answers
RandyHobo said:
dell , compaq , hp & any other coprate cheapo pc companies should die
You know, I never get sick of seeing you say those things. Really I don't. In fact I think you should start a whole thread about which companies you hate.

Anyways, I was wondering if people would be able to put some prices on the items they include? Because I'm looking at putting together a computer for gaming, and this thread would be very helpful. Mostly a gaming machine, that's what I'm after.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me detects sarcasim from silent bob

if i had a choice in the matter i would probably go out to altech or fluidtek for a built pc (aus stores , not gonna give link thou , advertising will cause me to get pwned my an admin/mod or a super hero mod :0 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom